Federal University Of Technology Akure FUTA Ondo State post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
FUTA Post UTME Form 2023/2024: Federal University Of Technology Akure FUTA Ondo State Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration for 2023/2024 is now on sale And cut off mark is from 150-200. Federal University Of Technology Akure FUTA Ondo State Post UTME form costs N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) and is nonrefundable.
Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry(DE) is now on. The FUTA Post UTME form for 2023/2024 is now available online via www.futa.edu.ng and registration of FUTA post utme will commence soon. Both the Post-UTME form and Direct Entry forms are now out on sale.
NOTE: No forms will be available on sale after the scheduled date of Examination. Pray your name appears on the Federal University Of Technology Akure FUTA Ondo State admission list.
Candidates Eligible To Apply For FUTA Post-UTME
1. Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than Two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
2. Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose FUTA as first choice, and must have scored a minimum of 150. However there are some faculties that requires higher cut-off mark.
3. Five relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics, at the O-Levels obtained in not more than 2 sittings from any approved examination bodies.
4. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: A Level, Diploma etc and Caleb University FUTA Lagos State Ikorodu as first choice.
How TO Apply For FUTA Post-UTME
SCREENING FEE: FUTA post UTME form is N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only payable at any bank on REMITA platform only.
Candidates are required to:
- Visit the University website (www.futa.edu.ng) for information
- Login with their UTME Number
- Generate RRR, make PAYMENT on REMITA platform and CONFIRM the payment
- Complete and submit the University Post-UTME Application form online; and
- Print out a copy.
- The Registration Form is mandatory for all eligible candidates to complete for the screening exercise. Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- After payment, each candidate should visit the University’s website (www.futa.edu.ng) and complete an online Registration Form. The completed Form should be printed for the candidate’s use.
Note that: before admission can be offered by the University, applicants must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
Important Things To Note About FUTA Post-UTME Registration
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The best way to pass any exam is by having a clue on what the exams look like which will place you ahead of others and prepare you ahead of time. Get updated Federal University Of Technology Akure FUTA Ondo State past Questions And Answers on https://www.stan.org.ng/federal-university-of-technology-akure-futa-ondo-state-past-questions-and-answers/ to enable you prepare well for the upcoming exams.
If you still have any questions regarding the FUTA 2023/2024 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and Proceed to complete the registration.