This is to inform the general public that the Admission form for School of Basic Midwifery Kontogora 2022/2023 is now Available on sale. All prospective students of the School of Basic Midwifery Kontogora and the general public are informed that the 2022/2023 School of Basic Midwifery and Midwifery Kontogora Form is now on sale. The School of Basic Midwifery Kontogora form cost Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000).
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to purchase the registration forms Now before the deadline. School of Basic Midwifery Kontogora Form closing date is not specified. continue reading to see how to successfully apply for this admission without stress through the official school portal;
School of Basic Midwifery Kontogora Admission Form 2022/2023
Qualified candidates for admission into School of Basic Midwifery Kontogora for the Basic Nursing and Midwifery programme for 2022/2023 academic session are advised to pick the form now.
Candidates who are eligible are those who have their WAEC, GCE, or NECO with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, chemistry, and Biology at not more than two sittings.
Subject Combination/ JAMB UTME Requirements
In UTME, please note that English language is compulsory for this course. Therefore, the three (3) other JAMB UTME subjects combination needed to study Nursing/Nursing Science under the Faculty of Medical, Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences in any listed university including School of Basic Midwifery Kontogora include;
Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
The O’level subject combination and requirements needed to study Nursing/Nursing Sciences includes;
Five (5) credit passes in
Mathematics ,Chemistry, Biology, English and Physics
How to Apply For School of Basic Midwifery Kontogora Admission Form 2022/2023
Please read the entire document before moving on to the application button below. For your application, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Step 1: In the college portal click on the MENU “Apply Now”. At the drop-down menu option, Select the” School of Midwifery Kontagora”.
2. Step 2: Select the Option “I’m A New Applicant” Under the Login Interface Displayed
3. Step 3: The Link Should Lead you to another page where you can now create your basic Profile and then Submit
4. Step 4: An Application Number will be Generated and displayed at the left-hand side for you and a copy will be sent to your mobile line Provided.
5. Step 5: Proceed and login using the Application Number Generated for you
6. Step 6: After A Successful Login, Kindly Follow the MENU Option Step by Step to Successfully complete Your Online Application form.
Note that your Application is not yet completed until payment is made
How to make payments via Remita- RRR
1. Step 1: To make payments, At this stage click on ‘Payments Menu‘, ENSURE all your details submitted are correct.
2. Step 2: Click on ‘Application Fee ‘then Click on “green-plus sign” to GENERATE INVOICE for online e-payment
3. Step 3: After generating INVOICE successfully, Now you can either PRINT RRR Slip for payment via bank (click here to see list of supported banks)Using the invoice for reference purpose OR PROCEED TO PAY VIA REMITA ONLINE using debit card
4. Step 4: To make the payment, click on ‘PAY VIA REMITA’, Accept the CONFIRMATION by clicking ‘MAKE PAYMENT’, if all details are correct. (PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL YOUR DETAILS ARE CORRECT & PROCESS ONE PAYMENT AT A TIME)
5. Step 5: Patiently wait, as you will be switched to a PAYMENT PROCESSING PLATFORM
6. Step 6: Next is: Enter your details to receive a payment response, and then enter the ATM CARD details, please carefully enter your CARD DETAILS and click on ‘PROCEED …’, If SUCCESSFUL, wait for FIVE(5) seconds as the payment platform will automatically switch you back to the school portal, then click on ‘PRINT / DOWNLOAD RECEIPT’
7. Step 7: To make payment Via Bank Branch, Print RRR and take to any supported bank, make payment of amount payable on the slip, the receipt comes available after some minutes, if not click on “Check Status” from Invoice Page, If it persists after 24hours, click on invoice page to re-query your transaction or text your transaction reference on RRR slip to the support line (please text only).
8 Step 8: If NOT-SUCCESSFUL, wait for FIVE(5) seconds as the payment platform will automatically switch you back to the school website, then click on ‘view invoice’ on the top submenu to try after a while and repeat STEP
9. Step 9: If the payment goes successful proceed to download receipt and click on the final submission menu
Final Step: IF ALL GOES RIGHT, download your application acknowledgement slip for reference purpose.
NOTE: Once the School of Basic Midwifery Kontogora intake is closed, new applications will not be submitted. so register now while the application are still ongoing to stand a chance of gaining admission.
During post UTME period, most candidates tend to search and go looking for free post UTME past questions an answers pdf online which are not authentic instead of spending just as little amount of money to get the original pdf past questions and answers for their school which they can print out into a hard copy (should you choose to) in order to helm them and get high scores which increases there chances of gaining admission. Get the updated School of Basic Midwifery Kontogora past questions and answers on
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions regarding School of Basic Midwifery Kontogora 2022/2023 form as our support team are readily available to attend to you. Best of luck as you gain admission this year.