This is to inform the general public that the Admission form for School of Basic Midwifery FETHA Abakaliki 2022/2023 is now Available on sale. All prospective students of the School of Basic Midwifery FETHA Abakaliki and the general public are informed that the 2022/2023 School of Basic Midwifery and Midwifery FETHA Abakaliki Form is now on sale. The School of Basic Midwifery FETHA Abakaliki form cost Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000).
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to purchase the registration forms Now before the deadline. School of Basic Midwifery FETHA Abakaliki Form closing date is not specified. continue reading to see how to successfully apply for this admission without stress through the official school portal; https://sobm.aefutha.edu.ng
School of Basic Midwifery FETHA Abakaliki Admission Form 2022/2023
Qualified candidates for admission into School of Basic Midwifery FETHA Abakaliki for the Basic Nursing and Midwifery programme for 2022/2023 academic session are advised to pick the form now.
Candidates who are eligible are those who have their WAEC, GCE, or NECO with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, chemistry, and Biology at not more than two sittings.
Subject Combination/ JAMB UTME Requirements
In UTME, please note that English language is compulsory for this course. Therefore, the three (3) other JAMB UTME subjects combination needed to study Nursing/Nursing Science under the Faculty of Medical, Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences in any listed university including School of Basic Midwifery FETHA Abakaliki include;
Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
The O’level subject combination and requirements needed to study Nursing/Nursing Sciences includes;
Five (5) credit passes in
Mathematics ,Chemistry, Biology, English and Physics
How to Apply For School of Basic Midwifery FETHA Abakaliki Admission Form 2022/2023
Please read the entire document before moving on to the application button below. For your application, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit https://sobm.aefutha.edu.ng and click on the admission link to create an account with your Full name, Email, Phone no, Username and Password. However, you will be unable to login until your account is activated
- Visit https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/538501545/service.spa to generate a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number using the GIFMIS CODE: 1000030435 or simply click on the link below to make payments
- Kindly proceed to any commercial bank with the Remita generated number to make payment of #10,000 or simply pay on the remita platform using a debit card. Please obtain an e-receipt or teller from the bank or remita platform as this will be uploaded during registration
- Send proof of remita payments to Whatsapp: 07036088036 After Confirmation of receipt, the account created in step 1 above will be activated and a notification sent to the registered email and phone number.
- Proceed to the admission portal to log in, complete registration and print out a coloured copy of an examination photo card which will be presented at the Examination Venue
SALE OF FORMS COMMENCES: 6TH JUNE, 2022
SALE OF FORMS ENDS: 8TH DECEMBER, 2022
EXAM DATE: 10TH DECEMBER, 2022
EXAM VENUE: SOBMAEFUTHA premises
EXAM TIME: 8:00 am
NOTE: Once the School of Basic Midwifery FETHA Abakaliki intake is closed, new applications will not be submitted. so register now while the application are still ongoing to stand a chance of gaining admission.
During post UTME period, most candidates tend to search and go looking for free post UTME past questions an answers pdf online which are not authentic instead of spending just as little amount of money to get the original pdf past questions and answers for their school which they can print out into a hard copy (should you choose to) in order to helm them and get high scores which increases there chances of gaining admission. Get the updated School of Basic Midwifery FETHA Abakaliki past questions and answers on school-of-basic-midwifery-fetha-abakaliki-past-qustion-and-answers
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions regarding School of Basic Midwifery FETHA Abakaliki 2022/2023 form as our support team are readily available to attend to you. Best of luck as you gain admission this year.
Leave a Reply