Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment | The Nigeria Immigration Service is governmental organization responsible for border security and migration management in Nigeria. It was established by the Act of Parliament in 1963.
This is to inform the whole public who would like to apply for the Nigerian immigration service that the recruitment 2022 has started. The official Nigerian Immigration Service portal (www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng), application form, requirements and how to apply for the Nigerian Immigration Service recruitment form 2022 online via the website.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment (NIS) 2022/2023
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2022 starting date has been announced. you can find details about NIS and everything you need to know i.e how to apply and every requirements needed for you to be qualified and recruited into the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) on the recruitment form and application portal (www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng) or (www.immigration.gov.ng)
so many Nigerians have intentions to work with the NIS. That is why we have written this article to provide you with all updates regarding the form for the Nigerian Immigration recruitment 2022 an all the requirements and information you will be needing to apply.
This article contains information on Immigration recruitment portal and application guidelines and how to apply and get the recruitment forms, You can also apply for Nigeria Immigration service Job on the website www.immigration.gov.ng portal and get shortlisted.
The Nigeria Immigration service (NIS) recruitment portal is www.immigration.gov.ng recruitment 2022 or www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng. Both websites are managed and owned by the NIS and the latter is the official portal for the recruitment.
Ranks in the Nigerian Immigration Service
- Comptroller General Immigration Service (CGIS)Assistant Comptrollers General (ACGI)
- Superintendent of Immigration (AC)
- Assistant Superintendent of Immigration (ASI)
- Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII)
- Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII)
- Immigration Assistant (IA)
- Passport Officers
NIS requirements for 2022/2023 requirements
- Applicants for the 2022/2023 must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and also present a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant must possess a minimum of 4 Credits in not more than 2 sittings in either WASCE/GCE/NECO. Hence one of the credits must be English Language.
- Applicants must be free from financial embarassment and free from any criminal conviction.
- you are to bring along a print out silp tagged: photocard which should be presented at the screening center.
- age limit, height and academic qualification are as follows:
Minimum Age 18Maximum Age 30
Minimum Height (Male) 1.65
Minimum Height (Female) 1.60
Academic Requirement B.Sc, HND from any Higher Institution within the country.
How to apply
Application Procedures for the NIS Recruitment:
(1). Interested candidates are to follow the “Online Application” button shown below. The Nigeria immigration recruitment portal (immigrationrecruitment.com.ng).
(2). Read the Qualification Criteria.
(3). Register your new account with a valid and functional email account.
(4). Enter your 6 digits email validation code as in the Application Start Menu to confirm.
(5). A verification link would be sent to your email/phone number.
(6). Login to your email/sms and click on the verification link or copy the verification code provide to complete sign-up.
(6a). Once account is activated, next step is to login and complete your application form.
(7). Upload & Add your profile (This will require a passport photo and your biography as in your curriculum vitae).
(8). Upload & Add your qualifications (WASSCE, and other certificates are entered here).
(9). Upload/Edit supporting Documents (Attach your Certificates here). THE NEXT OPTION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL ALL ABOVE STEPS HAVE BEEN TAKEN.
(10). Ensure to print out your Photocard on this portal once application get approval.
(11). Watch Out For The Official Shortlist, Ensure to login to track your application status on this portal.
NOTE: 3 Important Steps To Get Enrolled For Shortlistment.
- As An Expected Applicant, You Are Required To Verify Your Email Address Or Other Means Of Contact. For Application Access.
- Use A Validation Code(Or OTP) Sent To You On The Application Start Menu
To Create Account.
- Once Account Is Confirmed, Proceed To Login And Fill All Required Fields. All Applicants Have Access to Login Any Time To Make Changes On Application Submitted Latest Before 7Days Of Submission While “General Profile Lock” Applies.
Login to www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng and fill the form and also make sure you check this webpage for further instructions and updates regarding the status of your application. Always refresh this page in case of new development and changes on the recruitment and commencement date. Thanks.
I hope you find this article helpful. For latest news updates on Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2022, just let us know what you think of NIS. If you have any questions regarding the NIS recruitment 2022, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it as soon as possible.