Adamawa State University, ADSU Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
ADSU Post UTME Form 2023/2024: Adamawa State University ADSU Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration for 2023/2024 is now on sale And cut off mark is from 160-200. Form cost is N2,000.
Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry(DE) is now on sale. Date registration of ADSU post utme will commence by August, 2023. The closing date for the registration of ADSU PUTME SCREENING 2023 has been scheduled between September 30th to October 31st, 2023. Both the Post-UTME form and Direct Entry forms are now out on sale.
NOTE: No forms will be available on sale after the scheduled date of Examination. Pray your name appears on the ADSU admission list.
Candidates Eligible To Apply For ADSU Post-UTME
1. Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than Two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
2. Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose ADSU as first choice, and must have scored a minimum of 160. However there are some faculties that requires higher cut-off mark.
3. Five relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics, at the O-Levels obtained in not more than 2 sittings from any approved examination bodies.
4. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: A Level, Diploma etc and Adamawa State University ADSU as first choice.
How TO Apply For ADSU Post-UTME
The form cost: N2,000. Now Follow the procedure below to apply.
- Visit ADSU Admission Portal
- CLICK on New Application
- Enter your name, and a valid phone number. You will be redirected to the login page.
- Login with the number you provided earlier as your password and username.
- After successful login, confirm your information on the page and proceed to select a payment method.
- After Successful payment, you’ll be given a application form to fill on the page.
- Upload a recent passport photograph in jpeg format. It should not be more than 50kb in size.
- After filling all necessary information, click on SUBMIT APPLICATION
- After successful submission of the application, your application page is displayed. The Serial Number on your slip is your Application ID as well as your login username. Click on PRINT APPLICATION to print it.
- After Submission, you are required to present the originals of the following credentials at the screening centers:
- O’ level results,
- JAMB result/acknowledgment slip,
- A’ level results, diploma or IJMB(as applicable to you),
- O’level certificate/statement of result(s),
- Utility card(scratch card for accessing result),
- indigene letter,
- Certificate of birth/declaration of age and a copy of the printed post UTME application form.
Important Things To Note About ADSU Post-UTME Regristration
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission..
If you still have any questions regarding the ADSU 2023/2024 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below or send a mail to ADSU Admission Portal and Proceed to complete the registration.
Leave a Reply