Babcock University BU Ogun State llishan-Remo UTME Form for the 2023/2024 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
BU Post UTME Form 2023/2024: Babcock University BU Ogun State llishan-Remo Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration for 2023/2024 is now on sale And cut off mark is from 160-200. Babcock University Ilishan-Remo Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable.
Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry(DE) is now on. The BU Post UTME form for 2023/2024 is now available online via http://application2.babcock.edu.ng and registration of BU post utme will commence soon. Both the Post-UTME form and Direct Entry forms are now out on sale.
NOTE: No forms will be available on sale after the scheduled date of Examination. Pray your name appears on the Babcock University BU Ogun State llishan-Remo admission list.
Candidates Eligible To Apply For BU Post-UTME
1. Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than Two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
2. Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose BU as first choice, and must have scored a minimum of 160. However there are some faculties that requires higher cut-off mark.
3. Five relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics, at the O-Levels obtained in not more than 2 sittings from any approved examination bodies.
4. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: A Level, Diploma etc and Babcock University BU Ogun State llishan-Remo as first choice.
How TO Apply For BU Post-UTME
Step 1: Visit the official Babcock University admission portal at http://application2.babcock.edu.ng to start the application process. Create login details with a valid email address and telephone number to obtain your Password
Step 2: Log in with your username as your email address and password as sent to the email address supplied in step 1.
Step 3: On the Left Panel do the following:
- Click to fill Form. Make sure you fill in all information requested.
- Click the button to save the form if you have filled in the information.
- Upload your Passport Photograph according to the specified size, and JPG or PNG format.
- Select Screening Centre and Date of Screening.
Note that: before admission can be offered by the University, applicants must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
Important Things To Note About BU Post-UTME Registration
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The best way to pass any exam is by having a clue on what the exams look like which will place you ahead of others and prepare you ahead of time. Get updated Babcock University BU Ilishan-Remo Ogun State past Questions And Answers on https://www.stan.org.ng/babcock-university-bu-ilishan-remo-ogun-state-past-question-and-answers/ to enable you prepare well for the upcoming exams.
If you still have any questions regarding the BU 2023/2024 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below or send a mail to http://application2.babcock.edu.ng and Proceed to complete the registration.