Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University ANSU(COOU) Anambra State Uli post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
ANSU(COOU) Post UTME Form 2023/2024: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University ANSU(COOU) Anambra State Uli Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration for 2023/2024 is now on sale And cut off mark is from 150-200. Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University ANSU(COOU) Anambra State Uli Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable.
Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry(DE) is now on. The ANSU Post UTME form for 2023/2024 is now available online via https://portal.coou.edu.ng/ and registration of ANSU(COOU) post utme will commence soon. Both the Post-UTME form and Direct Entry forms are now out on sale.
NOTE: No forms will be available on sale after the scheduled date of Examination. Pray your name appears on the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University ANSU(COOU) Anambra State Uli admission list.
Candidates Eligible To Apply For ANSU(COOU) Post-UTME
1. Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than Two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
2. Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose ANSU(COOU) as first choice, and must have scored a minimum of 150. However there are some faculties that requires higher cut-off mark.
3. Five relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics, at the O-Levels obtained in not more than 2 sittings from any approved examination bodies.
4. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: A Level, Diploma etc and Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University ANSU(COOU) Anambra State Uli as first choice.
How TO Apply For ANSU(COOU) Post-UTME
- Click on https://portal.coou.edu.ng/
- Click on Prospective Students
- Select Generate 2023/2024 PUTME Invoice
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Click on Sign in to generate an invoice
- Proceed to any bank for payment or pay using your ATM card
- Return to portal
- Re-enter the JAMB Registration Number, Click on ‘Apply Here
- Complete Date of Birth and other blank fields.
- Upload your O level Result(s) to JAMB CAPS, using CBT centres not ordinary business centres.
- Upload the following (Ensure that their sizes are not above 50KB):
- Birth Certificate
- Jamb Result Slip
- O’Level 1
- O’Level 2(for those with two Certificates)
- Review Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- print acknowledgement Slip
Note that: before admission can be offered by the University, applicants must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
Important Things To Note About ANSU(COOU) Post-UTME Registration
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The best way to pass any exam is by having a clue on what the exams look like which will place you ahead of others and prepare you ahead of time. Get updated Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University ANSU Uli Anambra State past Questions And Answers on https://www.stan.org.ng/chukwuemeka-odumegwu-ojukwu-university-ansu-uli-anambra-state-past-questions-and-answers/ to enable you prepare well for the upcoming exams.
If you still have any questions regarding the ANSU(COOU) 2023/2024 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and Proceed to complete the registration.