Enugu State University Of Science And Technology ESUT post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
ESUT Post UTME Form 2023/2024: Enugu State University Of Science And Technology ESUT Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration for 2023/2024 is now on sale And cut off mark is from 150-200. Enugu State University Of Science And Technology ESUT Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable.
Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry(DE) is now on. The ESUT Post UTME form for 2023/2024 is now available online via portal.esut.edu.ng and registration of ESUT post utme will commence soon. Both the Post-UTME form and Direct Entry forms are now out on sale.
NOTE: No forms will be available on sale after the scheduled date of Examination. Pray your name appears on the Enugu State University Of Science And Technology ESUT admission list.
Candidates Eligible To Apply For ESUT Post-UTME
1. Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than Two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
2. Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose ESUT as first choice, and must have scored a minimum of 150. However there are some faculties that requires higher cut-off mark.
3. Five relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics, at the O-Levels obtained in not more than 2 sittings from any approved examination bodies.
4. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: A Level, Diploma etc and Enugu State University Of Science And Technology ESUT as first choice.
How TO Apply For ESUT Post-UTME
1. Visit the University’s Portal: portal.esut.edu.ng
2. Under Regular Students, click ‘2023/2024 Admission Screening Registration’.
3. In the page that shows up, type in your JAMB Reg. No. and Click.
4. Key in the required details in the next page to generate your invoice.
5. On the invoice page, you have payment options using Interswitch; which include:
- By Bank Branch: This involves you proceeding to any commercial bank with a printout of the generated invoice which contains a reference number which you would use for payment of N2,000 via Enugu State IGR paydirect.
- By Debit Card: This involves you paying online with your Debit Card.
6. Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
7. Proceed with the completion of the form.
8. Confirm your entries.
9. Submit your application.
10. Print out your acknowledgment slip.
Note that: before admission can be offered by the University, applicants must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
Important Things To Note About ESUT Post-UTME Registration
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The best way to pass any exam is by having a clue on what the exams look like which will place you ahead of others and prepare you ahead of time. Get updated Enugu State University Of science And Technology ESUT past Questions And Answers on https://www.stan.org.ng/enugu-state-university-of-science-and-technology-esut-past-questions-and-answers/ to enable you prepare well for the upcoming exams.
If you still have any questions regarding the ESUT 2023/2024 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and Proceed to complete the registration.