Michael And Cecilia Ibru University MCIU Agbara-Otor Ughelli north Delta State post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
MCIU Post UTME Form 2023/2024: Michael And Cecilia Ibru University MCIU Agbara-Otor Ughelli north Delta State Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration for 2023/2024 is now on sale And cut off mark is from 150-200. Michael And Cecilia Ibru University MCIU Agbara-Otor Ughelli north Delta State Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable.
Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry(DE) is now on. The MCIU Post UTME form for 2023/2024 is now available online via https://mciu.edu.ng/admission/apply-to-mciu and registration of MCIU post utme will commence soon. Both the Post-UTME form and Direct Entry forms are now out on sale.
NOTE: No forms will be available on sale after the scheduled date of Examination. Pray your name appears on the Michael And Cecilia Ibru University MCIU Agbara-Otor Ughelli north Delta State admission list.
Candidates Eligible To Apply For MCIU Post-UTME
1. Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than Two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
2. Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose MCIU as first choice, and must have scored a minimum of 150. However there are some faculties that requires higher cut-off mark.
3. Five relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics, at the O-Levels obtained in not more than 2 sittings from any approved examination bodies.
4. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: A Level, Diploma etc and Michael And Cecilia Ibru University MCIU Agbara-Otor Ughelli north Delta State as first choice.
How TO Apply For MCIU Post-UTME
Visit the official MCIU admission portal https://mciu.edu.ng/admission/apply-to-mciu to begin your application process. Click on your admission category and follow the prompts to create an account.
- Qualified UTME candidates are to pay a sum of two thousand naira into the school account at any Zenith Bank Nationwide
- Bank Name: Zenith Bank
Account Name: Michael and Cecilia Ibru University
Account Number: 1014263562
After payment, return to the portal to complete the application form. Print out the Application Form which is to be presented at the University Campus after being considered for admission.
Note that: before admission can be offered by the University, applicants must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
Important Things To Note About MCIU Post-UTME Registration
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The best way to pass any exam is by having a clue on what the exams look like which will place you ahead of others and prepare you ahead of time. Get updated Micheal And Cecilia Ibru University MCIU Agbara-otor,ughelli north past Questions And Answers on https://www.stan.org.ng/micheal-and-cecilia-ibru-university-mciu-agbara-otorughelli-north-past-questions-and-answer/ to enable you prepare well for the upcoming exams.
If you still have any questions regarding the MCIU 2023/2024 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and Proceed to complete the registration.