This is to inform the general public that the Admission form for School of Basic Midwifery Kano 2022/2023 is now Available on sale. All prospective students of the School of Basic Midwifery Kano and the general public are informed that the 2022/2023 School of Basic Midwifery and Midwifery Kano Form is now on sale. The School of Basic Midwifery Kano form cost Five Thousand Naira (N5,000).
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to purchase the registration forms Now before the deadline. School of Basic Midwifery Kano Form closing date is not specified. continue reading to see how to successfully apply for this admission without stress through the official school portal; https://moh.knstate.healthcare.
School of Basic Midwifery Kano Admission Form 2022/2023
Qualified candidates for admission into School of Basic Midwifery Kano for the Basic Nursing and Midwifery programme for 2022/2023 academic session are advised to pick the form now.
Candidates who are eligible are those who have their WAEC, GCE, or NECO with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, chemistry, and Biology at not more than two sittings.
Subject Combination/ JAMB UTME Requirements
In UTME, please note that English language is compulsory for this course. Therefore, the three (3) other JAMB UTME subjects combination needed to study Nursing/Nursing Science under the Faculty of Medical, Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences in any listed university including School of Basic Midwifery Kano include;
Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
The O’level subject combination and requirements needed to study Nursing/Nursing Sciences includes;
Five (5) credit passes in
Mathematics ,Chemistry, Biology, English and Physics
How to Apply For School of Basic Midwifery Kano Admission Form 2022/2023
Please read the entire document before moving on to the application button below. For your application, follow the steps mentioned below:
Kano State School Of Nursing and Midwifery, Kano and Madobi, hereby informs all interested applicants to visit the application portal https://moh.knstate.healthcare in order to participate in the online application exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic session.
- Visit the school portal at https://moh.knstate.healthcare.
- Click Apply or Start Application.
- Enter a Valid Email address and click Submit.
- Check your Email inbox/Spam to verify your email by clicking the Content in the email received
- Provide the following information: First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, School you are applying to, the Course, and Password.
- Download the generated Payment Invoice and follow the instructions therein.
- Go to the nearest Polaris Bank and make a payment.
- Go to the College of Nursing Bursary unit for verification with evidence of payment.
- Go to https://moh.knstate.healthcare/apply.
- Enter your registered email and password.
- Follow the instruction at the Students Dashboard Step.
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip while waiting for the Entrance Examination Time, Date, and Venue via your application Dashboard and email address.
NOTE: Once the School of Basic Midwifery Kano intake is closed, new applications will not be submitted. so register now while the application are still ongoing to stand a chance of gaining admission.
During post UTME period, most candidates tend to search and go looking for free post UTME past questions an answers pdf online which are not authentic instead of spending just as little amount of money to get the original pdf past questions and answers for their school which they can print out into a hard copy (should you choose to) in order to helm them and get high scores which increases there chances of gaining admission. Get the updated School of Basic Midwifery Kano past questions and answers on school-of-basic-midwifery-kano-past-questions-and-anwers
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions regarding School of Basic Midwifery Kano 2022/2023 form as our support team are readily available to attend to you. Best of luck as you gain admission this year.