This is to inform the general public that the Admission form for School of Nursing ABUTH Zaria 2022/2023 is now Available on sale. All prospective students of the School of Nursing ABUTH Zaria and the general public are informed that the 2022/2023 School of Nursing ABUTH and Midwifery Zaria Form is now on sale. School of Nursing ABUTH Zaria Admission Form cost N6,200 (Six Thousand Two Hundred Naira only).
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to purchase the registration forms Now before the deadline. School of Nursing ABUTH Zaria Form closing date is not specified. continue reading to see how to successfully apply for this admission without stress through the official school portal; www.apply.abuth.gov.ng
School of Nursing ABUTH Zaria Admission Form 2022/2023
Qualified candidates for admission into School of Nursing ABUTH Zaria for the Basic Nursing and Midwifery programme for 2022/2023 academic session are advised to pick the form now.
Candidates who are eligible are those who have their WAEC, GCE, or NECO with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, chemistry, and Biology at not more than two sittings.
Subject Combination/ JAMB UTME Requirements
In UTME, please note that English language is compulsory for this course. Therefore, the three (3) other JAMB UTME subjects combination needed to study Nursing/Nursing Science under the Faculty of Medical, Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences in any listed university including School of Nursing ABUTH Zaria include;
Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
The O’level subject combination and requirements needed to study Nursing/Nursing Sciences includes;
Five (5) credit passes in
Mathematics ,Chemistry, Biology, English and Physics
How to Apply For School of Nursing ABUTH Zaria Admission Form 2022/2023
Please read the entire document before moving on to the application button below. For your application, follow the steps mentioned below:
Application form cost N6,200.
- CLICK ON SIGNUP
- CREATE YOUR PROFILE (Always ensure you write down your LogIn ID and Password as you will need it to log back in)
- CHOOSE CHECK FORMS ON SALE or APPLY HERE
- FROM THE LIST OF AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES CHOOSE BY CLICKING APPLY on the right end
- Click APPLY
- A transaction page will be displayed; Click GENERATE RRR at the bottom left of the page
- A Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) will be generated on the page
- NOTE: paying online activates your account immediately.
(I) To pay online (Master/Visa/Internet Banking) CLICK on PAYVIAREMITA.(After paying just refresh your page and continue from step-12)
(II) To pay through a Bank, print your Transaction-slip and proceed to any Commercial bank of your choice (Make sure the RRR Number appears on the slip before printing and going to the bank)
- After payment come back to the portal http://apply.abuth.gov.ng
- Click on LOGIN and enter the LOGIN ID and PASSWORD you created at step-3
- Fill in all your details (Biodata, contact, Next of kin, Qualifications & passport Photo)
- Make sure you agree with terms and conditions by checking the box at the bottom of your submit form details, then Finally Submit (You can always come back to edit your application before the final closing date)
**ALL ABUTH APPLICATIONS ARE ONLINE**
Entrance Examination and Interview
Candidates who satisfy the basic entry requirements shall be required to sit for an entrance examination and selection interview thereafter. Only candidates who pass the examination are shortlisted to appear for the selection interview. The Selection process will include essay writing followed by oral interview. Candidates selected for admission shall be required to pass a medical examination of fitness. The proposed date of examination is August
Candidates who meet the school requirement would be called for the entrance examination. Only successful candidates at the entrance exams would be invited for an interview. Final admission depends on vacancies.
On registration, after been admitted, the following are submitted:
- Confidential Report from the Principal of the candidate’s Secondary School.
- Confidential report from Clergyman/Imam or a Senior Civil servant or a lawyer.
- Consent to undergo nurse Training from Parent/Guardian/Husband.
- Acceptance letter to comply with School rules and regulation from the Candidate.
- Documents Upload is not required, Simply Make Sure all your information are filled-in correctly before you submit the application
- After submission, from your profile page, go-to MY FORMS and Print your form-slip and Transaction-Slip. You are required to bring them to the entrance exams/interview
*BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS*
- Please endeavor to always do things yourself. If in doubt, please contact us:(Mondays-Fridays, 8:00am-6:00pm) 07081750333, 08071455223,08039286400, [email protected] (or) [email protected] (whatsapp:+2348071455223)
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital ABUTH School Of Nursing Admission Form”.
NOTE: Once the School of Nursing ABUTH Zaria intake is closed, new applications will not be submitted. so register now while the application are still ongoing to stand a chance of gaining admission.
During post UTME period, most candidates tend to search and go looking for free post UTME past questions an answers pdf online which are not authentic instead of spending just as little amount of money to get the original pdf past questions and answers for their school which they can print out into a hard copy (should you choose to) in order to helm them and get high scores which increases there chances of gaining admission.
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions regarding School of Nursing ABUTH Zaria 2022/2023 form as our support team are readily available to attend to you. Best of luck as you gain admission this year.