This is to inform the general public that the Admission form for University of Ilorin Department of Nursing (BNSc Programme) Sci. 2022/2023 is now Available on sale. All prospective students of the University of Ilorin Department of Nursing (BNSc Programme) Sci. and the general public are informed that the 2022/2023 University of Ilorin Department of Nursing (BNSc Programme) Sci. and Midwifery Form is now on sale. The University of Ilorin Department of Nursing (BNSc Programme) Sci. form cost N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira Only).
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to purchase the registration forms Now before the deadline. University of Ilorin Department of Nursing (BNSc Programme) Sci. Form closing date is not specified. continue reading to see how to successfully apply for this admission without stress through the official school portal; https://www.uithilorin.org.ng/index
University of Ilorin Department of Nursing (BNSc Programme) Sci. Admission Form 2022/2023
Qualified candidates for admission into University of Ilorin Department of Nursing (BNSc Programme) Sci. for the Basic Nursing and Midwifery programme for 2022/2023 academic session are advised to pick the form now.
Candidates who are eligible are those who have their WAEC, GCE, or NECO with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, chemistry, and Biology at not more than two sittings.
Subject Combination/ JAMB UTME Requirements
In UTME, please note that English language is compulsory for this course. Therefore, the three (3) other JAMB UTME subjects combination needed to study Nursing/Nursing Science under the Faculty of Medical, Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences in any listed university including University of Ilorin Department of Nursing (BNSc Programme) Sci. include;
Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
The O’level subject combination and requirements needed to study Nursing/Nursing Sciences includes;
Five (5) credit passes in
Mathematics ,Chemistry, Biology, English and Physics
How to Apply For University of Ilorin Department of Nursing (BNSc Programme) Sci. Admission Form 2022/2023
Please read the entire document before moving on to the applicatihttps://www.uithilorin.org.ng/indexon button below. For your application, follow the steps mentioned below:
UNILORIN School of Nursing Method of Application and Payment
- Fill in and print the application form on .
- The Application forms are to be filled from the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital website (www.uithilorin.org.ng) pay Ten thousand naira (N10,000.00) non-refundable fee into the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Account with the CBN through CBN e-payment gateway REMITA.
- All the data and scanned uploads (e.g Certificates, Referees, Remita receipt e.t.c) on the form fields MUST be supplied correctly as required for your form to be processed.
- Payment MUST be made first before proceeding to the form page
- To make the payment Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on Pay FGN and State TSA
- Select and click FGN Federal Government of Nigeria
- Type University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital on whom do you want to pay
- Select UITH GENERAL PURPOSE on Name of Service/Purpose
- Fill in the necessary information and make your payment.
- For enquiry on payment issue, please contact: 09075225670, For Technical Support Contact [email protected] or 08062303140
- After payment is made through the Remita Platform, you can now proceed with your registration by filling the online SPBN FORM with the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number generated with the payment made.
- Click APPLY NOW below, then it will redirect to the interface where you will be asked to enter a VALID personal E-mail address.
- A confirmation link will be sent to the e-mail you provided during the E-mail registration.
- Log in to your E-mail account by opening a new tab in the same browser already opened.
- Click on the link sent to your E-mail by [email protected]
- The SPBN application form will be made available for you to fill out and submit.
- Select the school in the drop-down menu you wish to apply for.
- Note: On the sponsor details from fields you are expected to get the scanned signature of the sponsor in jpeg or png or jpg format for upload.
- Note: Each candidate is required to upload THREE TYPED AND SCANNED REFEREES, WITH THE REFEREES LETTER HEADED PAPER in jpeg or png or jpg format.
- Fill every other field on the form as required.
- After submission waits for 2 seconds as you will be directed to print or download the filled form.
- NOTE: if you do not see your printout, it means your form was not successfully submitted, so you have to refill the form
- NOTE: You are to bring the online printout after submission on the day of the exam/interview.
Exams and Interview Schedules
- Closing Date: Friday 29th July 2022.
- Examination Date: Thursday 8th to Saturday 10thSeptember 2022. Candidates are to check the hospital website from 1st September 2022 for the guidelines, schedule, and instructions for the conduct of the examination.
- Venue: University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital School Complex (Former Maternity Hospital), Amilegbe, Ilorin.
- Oral Interview Date: to be announced sooner
- Resumption Date: to be announced sooner
NOTE: Once the University of Ilorin Department of Nursing (BNSc Programme) Sci. intake is closed, new applications will not be submitted. so register now while the application are still ongoing to stand a chance of gaining admission.
During post UTME period, most candidates tend to search and go looking for free post UTME past questions an answers pdf online which are not authentic instead of spending just as little amount of money to get the original pdf past questions and answers for their school which they can print out into a hard copy (should you choose to) in order to helm them and get high scores which increases there chances of gaining admission.
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions regarding University of Ilorin Department of Nursing (BNSc Programme) Sci. 2022/2023 form as our support team are readily available to attend to you. Best of luck as you gain admission this year.