Are you a prospective PG student of the Achievers University Owo and wondering if SPGS form 2023 is out? If so, you are on the right page.
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to purchase the registration forms Now before the deadline. Achievers University Owo Postgraduate Form closing date is not specified. continue reading to see how to successfully apply for this admission without stress through the official school portal; https://achievers.edu.ng/
How much is the Achievers University Owo postgraduate form 2023/2024? postgraduate admission form costs Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) only and is non-refundable.
Achievers University Owo Postgraduate Admission Requirement
Before applying for Achievers University Owo School of Postgraduate Studies and obtaining the PG application form, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are eligible for admission. Below are the requirements.
- PGD: Candidates must have a minimum of 3rd Class Division degree from Achievers University, Owo or any other recognized university in the proposed programme of study or related fields. Holders of professional diploma such as HND or its equivalent are eligible to apply.
- PGD in Medical Laboratory Science:
a) A first degree in Medical Laboratory Science from any recognized university with a minimum of a third class, and a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience and should be duly registered with the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria.
b) Diploma in Medical Laboratory Science (AMLSCN/AIMLT) with a minimum of credit pass, and a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience and should be duly registered with the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (MLSCN).
c) B. Sc. (Hons) degree with a minimum of second class in any biological or other Basic Medical Sciences.
- PGDN (PGD in Nursing Science):
- The matriculation requirements includes Mathematics and English are compulsory for all programmes with Physics, Chemistry, Biology for all health Sciences Programmes, relevant subjects must also be passed at not lower than credit level.
- Registration with professional bodies and possession of valid licenses are compulsory for all Nursing applicant.
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate is compulsory for all who are applying for Masters and PhD in any field.
- Applicants with more than three deficiencies in the life sciences who are applying for Masters in health sciences courses in their transcripts may be considered for PGD programmes before proceeding to do MSc.
- Candidates with a diploma in RN, RM, RPH and degree in other fields related to the nursing profession are eligible.
- M.Sc.: Candidates must have a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division degree of Achievers University, Owo or any other recognized university in the proposed programme of study. Candidates with a 3rd Class Bachelor’s degree or HND (minimum of Lower Credit) must have, in addition, a Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) with a minimum CGPA of 3.50 maximum CGPA to qualify for admission.
The prospective candidate for M.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Science must possess any of the following qualifications:
a) A first degree in Medical Laboratory Science from a recognized university with a minimum of second class lower division, (GPA of 3.0/5.0 or 2.75/4.0) and a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience and should be duly registered with the MLSCN.
b) A PGD in Medical Laboratory Science with a minimum of credit pass in addition to meeting other university admission requirements
c) M.Sc. in any Biological Science may also apply
- Ph.D: Candidates must have scored a minimum of 60% (B grade) in the Master of Science degree of any university recognized by the Senate in relevant disciplines. Candidates with M.Phil certificates from recognized universities are also eligible for admission. Candidates must demonstrate adequate intellectual capacity, maturity as well as effective decision-making and problem-solving potentials.
- Prospective candidate for Ph.D. programme in Medical Laboratory Science must possess M.Sc. in the relevant area of specialization in Medical Laboratory Science
Achievers University Owo Postgraduate Form 2023/2024
The Achievers University Owo School of Postgraduate Studies invites applications from suitably qualified candidates into the various postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree, and Ph.D.) for the 2023/2024 academic session on a full-time and part-time basis.
Only those who meet the entry requirements for admission as outlined above are eligible to obtain the admission form.
How to Apply for Achievers University Owo Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024
To apply for Postgraduate Admission Form, please follow the steps below:
- Download the application form by clicking on the download button below
- Completed forms should be sent via email to https://achievers.edu.ng/
- Obtaining the forms at School of Postgraduate Studies, Achievers University
Candidates are to pay a sum of N15,000 to Stanbic IBTC Account No. 0044498901 or the Bursary of the University. Evidence of payment should be attached to the application form, which should be submitted to the Office of the Registrar, Achievers University, Owo.
During postgraduate period, most candidates tend to search and go looking for free postgraduate past questions an answers pdf online which are not authentic instead of spending just as little amount of money to get the original pdf past questions and answers for their school which they can print out into a hard copy (should you choose to) in order to helm them and get high scores which increases there chances of gaining admission. Get updated Past Questions And Answers of Achievers University Owo postgraduate on achievers-university-owo-postgraduate-past-questions-and-answers
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions regarding Achievers University Owo 2023/2024 form as our support team are readily available to attend to you. Best of luck as you gain admission this year.