Afe Babalola University ABUAD Ekiti State Post UTME Form for the 2024/2025 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
ABUAD Post UTME Form 2024/2025: Afe Babalola University ABUAD Ekiti State Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration for 2024/2025 is now on sale And cut off mark is from 160-200. Form cost is N7,000.
Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry(DE) is now on. The ABUAD Post UTME form for 2024/2025 is now available online via www.abuad.edu.ng and registration of ABUAD post utme will commence by August, 2024. The closing date for the registration of ABUAD PUTME 2024 has been scheduled between September 30th to October 31st, 2024. Both the Post-UTME form and Direct Entry forms are now out on sale.
NOTE: No forms will be available on sale after the scheduled date of Examination. Pray your name appears on the Afe Babalola University ABUAD Ekiti State admission list.
Candidates Eligible To Apply For ABUAD Post-UTME
1. Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than Two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
2. Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose ABUAD as first choice, and must have scored a minimum of 160. However there are some faculties that requires higher cut-off mark.
3. Five relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics, at the O-Levels obtained in not more than 2 sittings from any approved examination bodies.
4. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: A Level, Diploma etc and Afe Babalola University ABUAD Ekiti State as first choice.
How TO Apply For ABUAD Post-UTME
The form cost: N7,000. Now Follow the procedure below to apply.
How to Apply for ABUAD Screening Form Online 2024
Now, to successfully apply for ABUAD Screening Form, you are to follow all instructions given below:
- Click on http://admission.abuad.edu.ng to fill the online form and to make online payment.
- If application is made online, then, you have the opportunity to write your Post UTME test ONLINE. Also, for those applying offline, you have the opportunity to write your Post UTME Test at designated centres.
- Download the Application Form Online on the University Website: abuad.edu.ng
How to Apply for ABUAD Screening Form Offline
To successfully purchase the forms offline, you are required to follow the instructions below:
Eligible Candidates should pay in the sum of N7,000 into any designated ABUAD bank accounts listed below:
- WEMA Bank Plc – 0122718841
- Union Bank Plc – 0061954679
- UBA Plc – 1020297573
- Sterling bank Plc – 0064784459
Important Things To Note About ABUAD Post-UTME Regristration
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The best way to pass any exam is by having a clue on what the exams look like which will place you ahead of others and prepare you ahead of time. Get updated Afe Babalola University ABUAD Ado-Ekiti Ekiti State past Questions And Answers on https://www.stan.org.ng/afe-babalola-university-abuad-ado-ekiti-ekiti-state-past-question-and-answers/ to enable you prepare well for the upcoming exams.
If you still have any questions regarding the ABUAD 2024/2025 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below or send a mail to abuad.edu.ng. and Proceed to complete the registration.