Ajayi Crowther University ACU Oyo State Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
ACU Post UTME Form 2023/2024: Ajayi Crowther University ACU Oyo State Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration for 2023/2024 is now on sale And cut off mark is from 180-200. Form cost is N7,000 (Seven thousand Naira Only)
Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry(DE) is now on. The ACU Post UTME form for 2023/2024 is now available online via www.abu.edu.ng and registration of ACU post utme will commence by August, 2023. There is no official closing date yet. Ajayi Crowther University Post UTME registration may run for one month or more. But to be on a safer side, candidates are advised to purchase the form now. Both the Post-UTME form and Direct Entry forms are now out on sale.
NOTE: No forms will be available on sale after the scheduled date of Examination. Pray your name appears on the Ajayi Crowther University ACU Oyo State admission list.
Candidates Eligible To Apply For ACU Post-UTME
1. Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than Two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
2. Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose ACU as first choice, and must have scored a minimum of 160. However there are some faculties that requires higher cut-off mark.
3. Five relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics, at the O-Levels obtained in not more than 2 sittings from any approved examination bodies.
4. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: A Level, Diploma etc and Ajayi Crowther University ACU Oyo State as first choice.
How TO Apply For ACU Post-UTME
The form cost: N7,000. Now Follow the procedure below to apply.
You can apply both online and offline. Choose any of the three application options below:
- APPLY ONLINE: Visit the ACU admission portal at https://forms.acu.edu.ng to complete the Admission Application Form, make payment, submit online and receive Admission Letter within 24 hours.
- Download and print the PDF version of the Application Form from the University’s website (acu.edu.ng), complete it manually, attach a photocopy of the payment teller, scan and send a copy of the completed form and all attachments by email to: [email protected].
- Visit our main campus in Oyo Town or any of the Liaison Offices for collection of Application Forms and instant admission.
Important Things To Note About ACU Post-UTME Registration
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The best way to pass any exam is by having a clue on what the exams look like which will place you ahead of others and prepare you ahead of time. Get updated Ajayi Crowther University ACU Oyo State past Questions And Answers on https://www.stan.org.ng/ajayi-crowther-university-acu-oyo-state-past-questions-and-answers/ to enable you prepare well for the upcoming exams.
If you still have any questions regarding the ACU 2023/2024 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below or send a mail to [email protected]. and Proceed to complete the registration.