Akwa Ibom State University AKSU Post UTME Form for the 2024/2025 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
AKSU Post UTME Form 2024/2025: Akwa Ibom State University AKSU Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration for 2024/2025 is now on sale And cut off mark is from 180-200. Form cost is N2,000.
Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry(DE) is now on. The AKSU Post UTME form for 2024/2025 is now available online via http://portal.aksu.edu.ng and registration of AKSU post utme will commence by August, 2025. The closing date for the registration of AKSU PUTME SCREENING 2024 has been scheduled between September 30th to October 31st, 2024. Both the Post-UTME form and Direct Entry forms are now out on sale.
NOTE: No forms will be available on sale after the scheduled date of Examination. Pray your name appears on the Akwa Ibom State University AKSU admission list.
Candidates Eligible To Apply For AKSU Post-UTME
1. Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than Two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
2. Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose AKSU as first choice, and must have scored a minimum of 160. However there are some faculties that requires higher cut-off mark.
3. Five relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics, at the O-Levels obtained in not more than 2 sittings from any approved examination bodies.
4. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: A Level, Diploma etc and Akwa Ibom State University AKSU as first choice.
How TO Apply For AKSU Post-UTME
The form cost: N2,000. Now Follow the procedure below to apply.
Visit http://portal.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
Select PUTME/DIRECT ENTRY in the Registration-Type Panel and click on PUTME link.
Enter your JAMB registration number and click VERIFY.
On the right hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre- payment slip so generated.
Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that you wish to make fee payment for Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME screening using e-transact.
After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show PAID.
Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right hand side of the page to proceed with registration process.
Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following documents (with sizes not more than 100KB)
- 2024 UTME result printout.
- 2024 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only).
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate/Result and Scratch Card(s) details as may be applicable.
- Degree, Diploma, NCE or A-level result certificate (Direct Entry applicants only)
- Certificate of origin.
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Medical Fitness from approved Government Hospital
- Print two (2) copies of AKSU Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as AKSU PUTME/DE screening Registration Card.
Important Things To Note About AKSU Post-UTME Registration
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The best way to pass any exam is by having a clue on what the exams look like which will place you ahead of others and prepare you ahead of time. Get updated Akwa Ibom State University AKSU Uyo past Questions And Answers on https://www.stan.org.ng/akwa-ibom-state-university-aksu-uyo-past-question-and-answers/ to enable you prepare well for the upcoming exams.
If you still have any questions regarding the AKSU 2024/2025 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below or send a mail to http://portal.aksu.edu.ng and Proceed to complete the registration.