Al-Ansar University post-UTME Form for the 2024/2025 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
Al-Ansar Post UTME Form 2024/2025: Al-Ansar University Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration for 2024/2025 is now on sale cut-off mark is from 140-200. Al-Ansar University Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable.
Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry(DE) is now on. Al-Ansar Post UTME form for 2024/2025 is now available online and registration of Al-Ansar post UTME will commence soon. Both the Post-UTME form and Direct Entry forms are now out on sale.
NOTE: No forms will be available for sale after the scheduled date of Examination. Pray your name appears on the Al-Ansar University admission list.
Candidates Eligible To Apply For Al-Ansar Post-UTME
- Selection of AUM as the most preferred institution is mandatory, with a minimum cut-off mark of 140 in the 2024 UTME subject combination conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Possession of five (5) Credits, including English Language and Mathematics in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB, acquired in not more than two (2) sittings.
How to Apply for Al-Ansar University application form
- Candidates must visit the JAMB portal www.jamb.gov.ng to adjust their University of choice if it has not been initially selected for their Programme of Study.
- All applicants must ensure the upload of their ‘O’ Level and UTME results on both the JAMB and University Portals.
- A payment of N2,000.00 (two thousand naira) is required for the post-UTME screening exercise through the University Portal.
Academic Programmes, Requirements, and Fees for the 2024/2025 Academic Session:
Comprehensive information regarding the offered academic programmes, their specific requirements, and associated fees for the upcoming academic session can be obtained from the AUM website or relevant University authorities.
Prospective candidates are strongly advised to follow the outlined procedures for admission diligently and comply with the provided guidelines.
Important Things To Note About Al-Ansar University Post-UTME Registration
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport-size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The best way to pass any exam is by having a clue on what the exams look like which will place you ahead of others and prepare you ahead of time. Get updated Al-Ansar University on past Questions And Answers on al-ansar-university-past-questions-and-answers to enable you to prepare well for the upcoming exams.
If you still have any questions regarding the Al-Ansar 2024/2025 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and Proceed to complete the registration.