Are you a prospective PG student of the Babcock University Ilishan-Remo and wondering if SPGS form 2023 is out? If so, you are on the right page.
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to purchase the registration forms Now before the deadline. Babcock University Ilishan-Remo Postgraduate Form closing date is not specified. continue reading to see how to successfully apply for this admission without stress through the official school portal;
How much is the Babcock University Ilishan-Remo postgraduate form 2023/2024? postgraduate admission form costs Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only and is non-refundable.
Babcock University Ilishan-Remo Postgraduate Admission Requirement
Before applying for Babcock University Ilishan-Remo School of Postgraduate Studies and obtaining the PG application form, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are eligible for admission. Below are the requirements.
- Postgraduate Diploma: A graduate from a recognized University or a person with qualification adjudged to be equivalent to a first degree may be admitted. A holder of a minimum of upper credit in the Higher National Diploma from a recognized institution may also be admitted.
- Masters Degree:
- A Candidate with a first degree from a recognized University with a minimum of a second class lower division may be admitted.
- A candidate with a good postgraduate Diploma in addition to a first degree, HND or certain professional certification from a recognized Institution may also be admitted to a Masters Degree program.
- Masters of Philosophy:
- A candidate whose weighted coursework average at the Masters level is between 3.0 to 3.49 CGPA (on 5-point grade average) or between 50% to 54.99%, which includes course work and Dissertation from a recognized University, may be admitted into the M.Phil degree program
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Degree:
- Regular Admission: A candidate with a good Masters Degree – not less than 4.00 CGPA (on 5-point scale) or 60%, which includes course work and Dissertation from a recognized University, may be admitted.
- Provisional Admission: Provisional admission to a PhD program is granted when the applicant brings a Master’s degree from an institution whose recognition cannot be adequately determined (typically in the case of a foreign institution), but who otherwise has successfully completed all admission requirements to the PhD program (as specified above for regular admission). Provisional admission is usually granted for one semester, at the end of which regular admission status is granted, provided that academic performance meets expected standards. A student can enroll in PhD coursework while under provisional admission.
Duration of Programmes: Minimum of three or four semesters for the Masters Degree (e.g MPH = 4). M.Phil.: four semesters after the completion of the Masters Degree. Minimum of six semesters on the PhD programme for full time.
Babcock University Ilishan-Remo Postgraduate Form 2023/2024
The Babcock University Ilishan-Remo School of Postgraduate Studies invites applications from suitably qualified candidates into the various postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree, and Ph.D.) for the 2023/2024 academic session on a full-time and part-time basis.
Only those who meet the entry requirements for admission as outlined above are eligible to obtain the admission form.
How to Apply for Babcock University Ilishan-Remo Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024
To apply for Babcock University Ilishan-Remo Postgraduate Admission Form, please follow the steps below:
Application forms can be obtained online via the link above.
- Downloading and printing the Application Form in PDF format, fill it and return the hardcopy with the required documents and a non- refundable application fee of N10,000 paid into Babcock Microfinance Bank, or in bank draft drawn on the name BABCOCK UNIVERSITY from any bank. At the back of the draft fill the candidate’s names and choice of programme.
- Completed Application forms should be accompanied with photocopies of:
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND Certificate
- Master’s Degree Certificate for candidates proposing to pursue Ph.D.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate for Nigerian Candidates
- Marriage Certificate or Evidence of Change of Name(s) where applicable
- 2 recent passport-size photographs
- Candidates should ensure that their academic transcripts are sent to the School of Postgraduate Studies from their former Universities. While provisional admission can be granted on the basis of certificates, no application is fully returned without the full transcripts of previous academic engagement; and this is the responsibility of the candidate. Application forms duly completed should be addressed and be sent by courier services or by hand to:The Secretary
School of Postgraduate Studies
Babcock University, llishan Remo, Ogun State
SCREENING EXERCISE: There will be Screening Exercise as will be announced for each of the modules.
During postgraduate period, most candidates tend to search and go looking for free postgraduate past questions an answers pdf online which are not authentic instead of spending just as little amount of money to get the original pdf past questions and answers for their school which they can print out into a hard copy (should you choose to) to help them and get high scores which increases there chances of gaining admission. Get updated Past Questions And Answers of Babcock University Ilishan-Remo postgraduate on babcock-university-ilishan-remo-postgraduate-past-questions-and-answers
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions regarding Babcock University Ilishan-Remo 2023/2024 form as our support team are readily available to attend to you. Best of luck as you gain admission this year.