Bayero University BUK Kano State post UTME Form for the 2024/2025 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
BUK Post UTME Form 2024/2025: Bayero University BUK Kano State Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration for 2024/2025 is now on sale And cut off mark is from 180-240. Bayero University BUK Kano State Post UTME form costs N2,500 (Two thousand Five Hundred Naira Only) and is nonrefundable.Fill-in the Applicant’s Particulars Form. Print your personalized Payment Invoice and use the invoice to make the payment at any branch of Banks Listed on your Invoice nationwide.
Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry(DE) is now on. The BUK Post UTME form for 2024/2025 is now available online via APPLY HERE and registration of BUK post utme will commence soon. Both the Post-UTME form and Direct Entry forms are now out on sale.
NOTE: No forms will be available on sale after the scheduled date of Examination. Pray your name appears on the Bayero University BUK Kano State admission list.
Candidates Eligible To Apply For BUK Post-UTME
1. Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than Two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
2. Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose BUK as first choice, and must have scored a minimum of 180. However there are some faculties that requires higher cut-off mark.
3. Five relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics, at the O-Levels obtained in not more than 2 sittings from any approved examination bodies.
4. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: A Level, Diploma etc and Bayero University BUK Kano State as first choice.
How TO Apply For BUK Post-UTME
- Go to the BUK 2024/2025 Post UTME registration portal.
- Login using your UTME Number and UTME Aggregate (total score), then upload your passport-sized photograph. Note that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Bayero University, Kano.
- Fill in the Applicants’ Particulars Form
- Ensure to upload your O’level results on the JAMB website
- Print your personalized RRR payment invoice to make the payment of N2,500.00 at any commercial bank nationwide via the Remita platform
- After making the payment, return to the website, www.buk.edu.ng and log in again. Your payment will be validated, after which you can print your personalized acknowledgement slip. Preview and confirm your information before printing your acknowledgement slip.
Note that applicants cannot print their acknowledgement slip until payment is processed and verified.
Online Screening will commence on November 14, 2022, and close on April 30, 2024.
Note that the Date, Venue and Time of the BUK Aptitude Test will be communicated to you using the phone number and/or e-mail address (used in JAMB registration) you supplied in the form you filled in.
Also, note that blind and foreign candidates are exempted from the aptitude test. However, they need to do the online registration.
If you have any inquiries or are encountering any difficulty, write to the email provided on the portal.
ANY CANDIDATE WHO FAILS TO REGISTER FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE WITHIN THE STIPULATED DATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Important Things To Note About BUK Post-UTME Registration
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The best way to pass any exam is by having a clue on what the exams look like which will place you ahead of others and prepare you ahead of time. Get updated Bayero University BUK Kano State past Questions And Answers on https://www.stan.org.ng/bayero-university-buk-kano-state-past-questions-and-answers/ to enable you prepare well for the upcoming exams.
If you still have any questions regarding the BUK 2024/2025 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below.