Bukar Abba Ibrahim University YSU Yobe State Damaturu post UTME Form for the 2024/2025 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
YSU Post UTME Form 2024/2025: Bukar Abba Ibrahim University YSU Yobe State Damaturu Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration for 2024/2025 is now on sale And cut off mark is from 150-200. Bukar Abba Ibrahim University YSU Yobe State Damaturu Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable.
Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry(DE) is now on. The YSU Post UTME form for 2024/2025 is now available online via https://ysu.edu.ng/ysu/ and registration of YSU post utme will commence soon. Both the Post-UTME form and Direct Entry forms are now out on sale.
NOTE: No forms will be available on sale after the scheduled date of Examination. Pray your name appears on the Bukar Abba Ibrahim University YSU Yobe State Damaturu admission list.
Candidates Eligible To Apply For YSU Post-UTME
1. Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than Two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
2. Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose YSU as first choice, and must have scored a minimum of 150. However there are some faculties that requires higher cut-off mark.
3. Five relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics, at the O-Levels obtained in not more than 2 sittings from any approved examination bodies.
4. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: A Level, Diploma etc and Bukar Abba Ibrahim University YSU Yobe State Damaturu as first choice.
How TO Apply For YSU Post-UTME
- Log in to the University Website:ysu-edu.net
- Click on the YSU portal i.e. Top right corner of the Website
- Click on the Prospective Students button
- Select the online Application Form displayed for 2024/2025 Admission Screening Exercise
- Put in your JAMB Registration Number
- Generate the Invoice
- Proceed to the bank for the Payment or pay using your ATM Card as well.
- Return to Portal you just registered.
- Re-enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Complete the Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter the O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly as being given.
UPLOAD YOUR CERTIFICATES (ENSURE THAT THEIR SIZES ARE NOT ABOVE 100-150KB)
- Birth Certificate within the size admitted.
- Your Local Government Identification
- Testimonial being received.
- First School Leaving Certificate well laminated.
- The JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- Review again the Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below the form just being filled.
- Click the SUBMIT button.
- Print the acknowledgment Slip.
Note that: before admission can be offered by the University, applicants must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
Important Things To Note About YSU Post-UTME Registration
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The best way to pass any exam is by having a clue on what the exams look like which will place you ahead of others and prepare you ahead of time. Get updated Bukar Abba Ibrahim University YSU Damaturu Yobe State past Questions And Answers on https://www.stan.org.ng/bukar-abba-ibrahim-university-ysu-damaturu-yobe-state-past-questions-and-answers/ to enable you prepare well for the upcoming exams.
If you still have any questions regarding the YSU 2024/2025 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and Proceed to complete the registration.