Christopher University Ogun State Mowe post-UTME Form for the 2024/2025 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
Christopher University Post UTME Form 2024/2025: Christopher University Ogun State Mowe Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration for 2024/2025 is now on sale cut-off mark is from 160-200. Christopher University Ogun State Mowe Post UTME form costs N2,000 (two Thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable.
Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry(DE) is now on. The Christopher University Post UTME form for 2024/2025 is now available online and registration of Christopher University post UTME will commence soon. Both the Post-UTME form and Direct Entry forms are now out on sale.
NOTE: No forms will be available for sale after the scheduled date of Examination. Pray your name appears on the Christopher University Ogun State Mowe admission list.
Candidates Eligible To Apply For Christopher university Post-UTME
Qualified candidates are advised to pick up this form for admission into the Christopher University, undergraduate programs for the 2024/2025 academic session.
Only students who scored the required JAMB cut off mark for Christopher University Mowe are eligible to apply for admission.
The minimum entry requirements for admission are credit level passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE/O-Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent, obtained at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for Christopher University application form
- Interested applicants are to visit the official Christopher University admission portal at https://christopheruniversity.edu.ng
- All applicants are expected to have sat for the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and also have credit level passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE/O-Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- If you have fulfilled the requirements above then visit any of our designated bank branches and pay the application fee of N 10,000.00 to Christopher University.
- Then come to the University with proof of the payment above and also with copies of your UTME result, O ‘level result (SSCE/GCE/O-Level/NECO/NABTEB not more than two sittings), birth certificate and three passport photographs.
- The above documents when submitted, will be screened and verified. Notification of processed application will be sent to you via your email address as soon as the application is processed. Your admission letter will be sent via the same email.
Please Note: It is very important to use a valid email address since your admission updates will be sent to the email address you provide and it will also be needed to regain access to your account if you forgot your password.
Important Things To Note About Christopher University Post-UTME Registration
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport-size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The best way to pass any exam is by having a clue on what the exams look like which will place you ahead of others and prepare you ahead of time. Get updated Christopher University Ogun State Mowe on past Questions And Answers on christopher-university-past-questions-and-answers to enable you to prepare well for the upcoming exams.
If you still have any questions regarding Christopher University 2024/2025 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and Proceed to complete the registration.