This is to inform the general public that the Admission form for College of Nursing and Midwifery Eleyele Ibadan 2023/2024 is now Available on sale. All prospective students of the College of Nursing and Midwifery Eleyele Ibadan and the general public are informed that the 2023/2024 College of Nursing and Midwifery Eleyele Ibadan Form is now on sale. The College of Nursing and Midwifery Eleyele Ibadan form cost N10,500 (Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only).
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to purchase the registration forms Now before the deadline. College of Nursing and Midwifery Eleyele Ibadan Form closing date is not specified. continue reading to see how to successfully apply for this admission without stress through the official school portal; www.oysconme.edu.ng
College of Nursing and Midwifery Eleyele Ibadan Admission Form 2023/2024
Qualified candidates for admission into School Of College of Nursing and Midwifery Eleyele Ibadan programme for 2023/2024 academic session are advised to pick the form now.
Candidates who are eligible are those who have their WAEC, GCE, or NECO with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, chemistry, and Biology at not more than two sittings.
Subject Combination/ JAMB UTME Requirements
In UTME, please note that English language is compulsory for this course. Therefore, the three (3) other JAMB UTME subjects combination needed to study Nursing/Nursing Science under the Faculty of Medical, Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences in any listed university including College of Nursing and Midwifery Eleyele Ibadan include;
Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
The O’level subject combination and requirements needed to study Nursing/Nursing Sciences includes;
Five (5) credit passes in
Mathematics ,Chemistry, Biology, English and Physics
How to Apply For College of Nursing and Midwifery Eleyele Ibadan Admission Form 2023/2024
Interested candidates are to follow the underlisted process for online Application through the collrge website; www.oysconme.edu.ng
- Online payment with the sum of ten thousand, five hundred naira (10,500 00) via the link where application form fee is expected to be made.
- Pin generated after payment should be printed out.
- After generating the pin, a link will direct you to the page where you can complete your application process.
- Photo card to be printed out by the applicant , which is expected to be brought to the examination center.
- Alternatively, you may wish to com to the college ICT room with your ATM card for registration, if you find the process listed above difficult to do.
Online application must be completed on or before Friday, 20th January, 2023.
- Date of entrance Examination (CBT) Monday, 30th January – Friday 3rd February, 2023.
- date of interview Tuesday, 14th – Friday, 17th February, 2023.
- venue Oyo state college of Nursing and midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan and the School of Basic Midwifery, Kishi respectively.
- Time 8:00 am prompt.
NOTE: Once the College Of Nursing And Midwifery Eleyele Ibadan intake is closed, new applications will not be submitted. so register now while the application are still ongoing to stand a chance of gaining admission.
During post UTME period, most candidates tend to search and go looking for free post UTME past questions an answers pdf online which are not authentic instead of spending just as little amount of money to get the original pdf past questions and answers for their school which they can print out into a hard copy (should you choose to) in order to helm them and get high scores which increases there chances of gaining admission. Get updated College Of Nursing And Midwifery Eleyele Ibadan post UTME past questions and answers on download ibadan-eleyele-college-of-nursing-and-midwifery-past-questions-and-answers/
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions regarding College Of Nursing And Midwifery Eleyele Ibadan 2023/2024 form as our support team are readily available to attend to you. Best of luck as you gain admission this year.