This is to inform the general public that the Admission form for College of Nursing Obangede 2023/2024 is now Available on sale. All prospective students of the College of Nursing Obangede and the general public are informed that the 2023/2024 College of Nursing Obangede and Midwifery Form is now on sale. The College of Nursing Obangede form cost N5,000 (Five Thousand Naira Only).
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to purchase the registration forms Now before the deadline. Port Harcourt School Of Nursing Form closing date is not specified. continue reading to see how to successfully apply for this admission without stress through the official school portal; www.kgscnmobangede.edu.ng
College of Nursing Obangede Admission Form 2023/2024
Qualified candidates for admission into College of Nursing Obangede for the Basic Nursing and Midwifery programme for 2023/2024 academic session are advised to pick the form now.
Candidates who are eligible are those who have their WAEC, GCE, or NECO with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, chemistry, and Biology at not more than two sittings.
Subject Combination/ JAMB UTME Requirements
In UTME, please note that English language is compulsory for this course. Therefore, the three (3) other JAMB UTME subjects combination needed to study Nursing/Nursing Science under the Faculty of Medical, Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences in any listed university including College of Nursing Obangede include;
Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
The O’level subject combination and requirements needed to study Nursing/Nursing Sciences includes;
Five (5) credit passes in
Mathematics ,Chemistry, Biology, English and Physics
How to Apply For College of Nursing Obangede Admission Form 2023/2024
- Visit the School’s official website (www.kgscnmobangede.edu.ng)
- Click on Apply Now
- Create an Account by providing a valid email address, name, phone number and address.
- Submit and proceed to the payment page. Your payment information will be displayed, including your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number and the amount to be paid.
- Print out your Payment Invoice
- Process your payment through Bank Payment or Online Payment
- Bank Payment
- Take the printed invoice from your application portal (which contains your RRR) to any bank branch of your choice, and pay
- Online Payment
- Visit www.remita.net
- Click on Bills & Purchases
- Click on Pay RRR Invoice
- Enter the RRR generated from your application portal
- Bank Payment
- Process your payment with your ATM card details
- Return to the School’s Application Portal and confirm your payment
- Submit your Biodata and complete your application. Once the application is completed, you will no longer be able to edit your biodata
- Print your Application Form
NOTE:Candidates are to process their Application Fee payment with the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) generated from the School’s Application Portal ONLY. Any other payment with RRR generated outside the School’s Application Portal will not be recognized. Once the College of Nursing Obangede intake is closed, new applications will not be submitted. so register now while the application are still ongoing to stand a chance of gaining admission.
During post UTME period, most candidates tend to search and go looking for free post UTME past questions an answers pdf online which are not authentic instead of spending just as little amount of money to get the original pdf past questions and answers for their school which they can print out into a hard copy (should you choose to) in order to helm them and get high scores which increases there chances of gaining admission. Get updated College of Nursing Obangede post UTME past questions and answers on download college-of-nursing-obangede-past-questions-and-answers
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions regarding Port Harcourt School Of Nursing 2023/2024 form as our support team are readily available to attend to you. Best of luck as you gain admission this year.