Delta State University DELSU Abraka post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
DELSU Post UTME Form 2023/2024: Delta State University DELSU Abraka Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration for 2023/2024 is now on sale And cut off mark is from 150-200. Delta State University DELSU Abraka Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable.
Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry(DE) is now on. The DELSU Post UTME form for 2023/2024 is now available online via www.portal.delsu.edu.ng/ and registration of DELSU post utme will commence soon. Both the Post-UTME form and Direct Entry forms are now out on sale.
NOTE: No forms will be available on sale after the scheduled date of Examination. Pray your name appears on the Delta State University DELSU Abraka admission list.
Candidates Eligible To Apply For DELSU Post-UTME
1. Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than Two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
2. Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose DELSU as first choice, and must have scored a minimum of 150. However there are some faculties that requires higher cut-off mark.
3. Five relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics, at the O-Levels obtained in not more than 2 sittings from any approved examination bodies.
4. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: A Level, Diploma etc and Delta State University DELSU Abraka as first choice.
How TO Apply For DELSU Post-UTME
- Visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng/
- Click Apply for Admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment below or Pay online
- After payment return back to portal.delsu.edu.ng to print acknowledgement slip.
After submission, you are required to present the originals of the following credentials at the screening centers:
- O’ level results,
- JAMB result/acknowledgment slip,
- A’ level results, diploma or IJMB(as applicable to you),
- O’level certificate/statement of result(s),
- 2 Passport Photograph,
- Indigene letter,
- Certificate of birth/declaration of age
Payment of 2,000 NAIRA ONLY should be made to any of the following banks:
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
Note that: before admission can be offered by the University, applicants must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
Important Things To Note About DELSU Post-UTME Registration
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The best way to pass any exam is by having a clue on what the exams look like which will place you ahead of others and prepare you ahead of time. Get updated Delta State University DELSU Abraka past Questions And Answers on https://www.stan.org.ng/delta-state-university-delsu-abraka-past-questions-and-answers/ to enable you prepare well for the upcoming exams.
If you still have any questions regarding the DELSU 2023/2024 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and Proceed to complete the registration.