Delta State University Of Science And Technology DSPZ Delta State Ozoro post UTME Form for the 2024/2025 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
DSPZ Post UTME Form 2024/2025: Delta State University Of Science And Technology DSPZ Delta State Ozoro Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration for 2024/2025 is now on sale And cut off mark is from 150-200. Delta State University Of Science And Technology DSPZ Delta State Ozoro Post UTME form costs N2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only) and is nonrefundable.
Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry(DE) is now on. The DSPZ Post UTME form for 2024/2025 is now available online via https://dsust.edu.ng and registration of DSPZ post utme will commence soon. Both the Post-UTME form and Direct Entry forms are now out on sale.
NOTE: No forms will be available on sale after the scheduled date of Examination. Pray your name appears on the Delta State University Of Science And Technology DSPZ Delta State Ozoro admission list.
Candidates Eligible To Apply For DSPZ Post-UTME
1. Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than Two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
2. Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose DSPZ as first choice, and must have scored a minimum of 150. However there are some faculties that requires higher cut-off mark.
3. Five relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics, at the O-Levels obtained in not more than 2 sittings from any approved examination bodies.
4. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: A Level, Diploma etc and Delta State University Of Science And Technology DSPZ Delta State Ozoro as first choice.
How TO Apply For DSPZ Post-UTME
- Visiting the University website at https://dsust.edu.ng
- Click on Apply under the Admissions menu
- Create a Profile by filling out the registration form
- Pay Two Thousand Naira ( ₦2,500)
- Upload your passport photography (not more than 500kb)
- Fill out other relevant information
- Preview for corrections
- Submit and print out a copy of your Post UTME form
Note that: before admission can be offered by the University, applicants must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
Important Things To Note About DSPZ Post-UTME Registration
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The best way to pass any exam is by having a clue on what the exams look like which will place you ahead of others and prepare you ahead of time. Get updated Delta State University Of Science And Technology DSPZ Ozoro past Questions And Answers on https://www.stan.org.ng/delta-state-university-of-science-and-technology-dspz-ozoro-past-questions-and-answers/ to enable you prepare well for the upcoming exams.
If you still have any questions regarding the DSPZ 2024/2025 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and Proceed to complete the registration.