Are you a prospective PG student of the Enugu State University of Science and Technology and wondering if ESUT SPGS form 2023 is out? If so, you are on the right page.
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to purchase the registration forms Now before the deadline. Enugu State University of Science and Technology Postgraduate Form closing date is not specified. continue reading to see how to successfully apply for this admission without stress through the official school portal; https://aaue.waeup.org
How much is the Enugu State University of Science and Technology postgraduate form 2023/2024? ESUT postgraduate admission form costs Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only and is non-refundable.
Enugu State University of Science and Technology Postgraduate Admission Requirement
Before applying for Enugu State University of Science and Technology School of Postgraduate Studies and obtaining the ESUT PG application form, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are eligible for admission. Below are the requirements.
- have at least five credit passes including English, Mathematics with any other two other relevant science subjects at ‘O’ Level.
- meet the NUC minimum admission requirement for Postgraduate studies. Please visit www.esut.edu.ng for more information.
Postgraduate Diploma – PGD
- The applicant should hold at least a Bachelor’s Degree From a recognised and approved University with a minimum of pass degree in the relevant science discipline.
- Applicants who hold a Higher National Diploma (HND) in relevant programmes from approved institutions with a minimum of upper credit may also be considered for admission.
Master of Science – M.Sc.
- The applicants should hold a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized and approved university with a minimum of second class lower division of 3.0 CGPA at the scale of 5.0.
- Applicants with at least a third class Degree or HND and university PGD with CGPA of 3.0/5.0 may also be considered for admission.
Professional Master’s Degree Programmes
- The candidates should hold at least a Third Class Degree or HND and a university PGD at credit level pass, (i.e. CGPA of 3.0/5.0) or 50% on weighted percentages average may be considered for admission into professional Master’s Degree Programmes.
Doctor of Philosophy – Ph.D.
- The applicant must hold Bachelor’s degree from approved universities must obtain a minimum of second class lower Division with a CPGA of 3.0/5.0.
- Candidates must hold Master’s Degree in the required discipline with a CGPA of 4.0/5.0 and thesis scored not lower than 60% (B).
Enugu State University of Science and Technology Postgraduate Form 2023/2024
The Enugu State University of Science and Technology School of Postgraduate Studies invites applications from suitably qualified candidates into the various ESUT postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree, and Ph.D.) for the 2023/2024 academic session on a full-time and part-time basis.
Only those who meet the entry requirements for admission as outlined above are eligible to obtain the admission form.
How to Apply for Enugu State University of Science and Technology Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024
To apply for ESUT Postgraduate Admission Form, please follow the steps below:
The ESUT Postgraduate Admission form is accessible online and the cost is Twenty Thousand Naira (N20000). You can make your payment in the bank or using online Interswitch.
The following procedure will guide you on how you can make your application successfully:
- Visit www.esut.edu.ng
- Go to Postgraduate section and click on “Generate Invoice”
- Enter your telephone number and click submit button
- Enter your details as required
- Printout your Postgraduate Application Form Payment slip.
- Proceed to any of these banks for payment with the payment slip: Polaris Bank Plc, Access Bank Plc, Fidelity Bank Plc
- After payment in the bank, return to the portal, portal.esut.edu.ng
- Under Postgraduate section, click on “Fill PG Application Form”
- Enter your Reference Number given to you by the bank, and click submit button
- Complete the form
- Attach scanned coloured passport photograph on white background (maximum size of 100KB)
- Click submit button
- Print out Acknowledgement Slip
Note: All applicants should forward their Transcripts to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu State, Nigeria: E-mail: [email protected]
Note: The exam date and time for the Enugu State University of Science and Technology PG screening test will be communicated to you through the contact details you submitted during registration.
During postgraduate period, most candidates tend to search and go looking for free postgraduate past questions an answers pdf online which are not authentic instead of spending just as little amount of money to get the original pdf past questions and answers for their school which they can print out into a hard copy (should you choose to) in order to helm them and get high scores which increases there chances of gaining admission. Get updated Past Questions And Answers of Enugu State University of Science and Technology postgraduate on enugu-state-university-of-science-and-technology-postgraduate-past-questions-and-answers
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions regarding Enugu State University of Science and Technology 2023/2024 form as our support team are readily available to attend to you. Best of luck as you gain admission this year.