Are you a prospective PG student of the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta and wondering if Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta SPGS form 2023 is out? If so, you are on the right page.
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to purchase the registration forms Now before the deadline. Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta Postgraduate Form closing date is not specified. continue reading to see how to successfully apply for this admission without stress through the official school portal; https://admission.funaab.edu.ng/
Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta Postgraduate Form 2023/2024 cost N15,560 (Fifteen Thousand Five Sixty Naira Only) and is non-refundable.
Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta Postgraduate Admission Requirement
Before applying for Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta School of Postgraduate Studies and obtaining the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta PG application form, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are eligible for admission. Below are the requirements.
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD)
- All candidates must meet the matriculation requirements including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics at the O’ level. i.e, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB.
- Graduates of Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta or other recognized Universities with at least Third Class Honours Degree.
- HND holders with a minimum of Lower Credit from recognised institutions.
- Holders of any other qualifications together with relevant field experience as deemed acceptable to the University.
- Masters Degree
- All candidates must meet the matriculation requirements including a credit in English Language and Mathematics at the O’ level. i.e, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB.
- Graduates of Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta who have obtained the approved first degree with at least Second Class Honours (Lower Division).
- Candidates with an approved University Honours Degree (CGPA of 3.00 and above on a scale of 5.00 points) or CGPA of 2.40 – 2.99 inclusive plus three years post-graduation.
- Candidates with Third Class honours degree plus five years post-graduation.
- Appropriate Postgraduate Diploma of the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta or other recognized Universities with at least a pass at credit level.
- Candidates whose degrees are unclassified with an average of C or above
- Candidates who possess a Higher National Diploma with at least a credit pass from recognised institutions and at least a pass at credit level of Postgraduate Diploma of Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta in the relevant areas.
- Master of Philosophy (M. Phil) and Masters by Research Degrees
- Graduates of Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta or other recognized Institutions who have obtained the approved first degree with at least Second Class Honours (Upper Division)
- A good Second Class Honours Degree plus a considerable relevant industrial experience.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Degree
- Graduates of Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta who hold Master’s Degree appropriate for the proposed areas of study
- Graduates of other recognised Universities who hold Master’s Degrees with a CGPA of at least 3.50 on a scale of 5.00
- Candidates for the Ph.D. programmes may be required to pass a qualifying examination and/or undergo a probationary period not exceeding 12 calendar months.
Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta Postgraduate Form 2023/2024
The Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta School of Postgraduate Studies invites applications from suitably qualified candidates into the various Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree, and Ph.D.) for the 2023/2024 academic session on a full-time and part-time basis.
Only those who meet the entry requirements for admission as outlined above are eligible to obtain the admission form.
How to Apply for Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024
- To be eligible for admission to the Postgraduate Diploma Programme, candidates must be first degree holders in a relevant discipline from any recognized University. In general, all applicants must satisfy basic UTME requirements for Bachelor’s degree. Holders of HND with Upper Credit and above could also apply. Holders of First Degree in Animal Science are eligible to apply for Postgraduate Diploma Programme in Animal Science.
- Candidates for Master’s Degree Programme must be graduates of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta or any other University recognized by the Senate and shall normally have obtained a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) degree in relevant field. However, candidates with Second Class Lower Degree in relevant field may be considered. Candidates for Masters of Information and Communication Technology (MICT) programme should possess HND plus a Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Science or B.Sc. Physical Sciences/Engineering and Allied Disciplines. Prior computing or IT exposure is beneficial but not essential. Candidates for admission to Masters and Ph.D. programmes in Communication Studies shall possess University degrees in Arts, Science, Applied Science, Social Science and Education or other related disciplines.
- To be eligible for admission to the MBA (AgriBusiness) and Professional Master in Communication Studies degree programmes, candidates must be holders of Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or HND (Upper Credit minimum) with a Postgraduate Diploma in any discipline.
- Candidates with Postgraduate Diploma in Communication studies with a minimum cumulative average of 55% may be considered for Master’s Degree in Communication Studies. In addition, possession of relevant professional qualification and/or experience will be an advantage. A credit pass in O’ Level Mathematics is not compulsory for admission into Professional Master in Communication Studies programme which is strictly part-time (Friday and Saturday) programme. The duration of the programme is a minimum of 4 semesters.
- Masters of Environment Management (MEM) is a three-semester professional programme designed for captains of industries who are degree holders or HND holders with distinction/credit pass plus PGD in relevant fields who have also satisfied all basic UTME requirements while Masters of Environment Management and Protection (MEMP) is an academic Master’s Degree that runs for a minimum of four (4) semesters.
- The requirement for M. Agric applicants in the Department of Agricultural Economics and Farm Management is B. Agric (Agric Economics) with Second Class Upper. Other disciplines will be admitted to M.Sc. (Professional) with the prospect of conversion to MAgric on attaining a minimum weighted average score of 60% after the first year.
- Masters of Veterinary Science (M .V.Sc.) and Master of Science (M.Sc.) courses are open to: (i) M.V.Sc. – Master of Veterinary Science is open to Graduates of Veterinary Medicine of FUNAAB and other University recognized by Senate. Any other qualification adjudged to be equivalent to a DVM by the Senate. Candidates must satisfy any other requirements as specified by the postgraduate school of FUNAAB. (ii) M.Sc.: – The Master of Science degree is open to Graduates of Biological Sciences of FUNAAB and other institutions recognized by Senate. Fellows of the Nigerian Institute of Medical Laboratory Technology or its equivalent may also be considered. Candidates must satisfy any other requirements as specified by the Postgraduate School of FUNAAB.
- For Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) degree programme, a student must have obtained Master’s degree from the College of Veterinary Medicine of FUNAAB or other University recognized by Senate and other qualification adjudged to be equivalent to a Master’s degree by the Senate.
- The duration of study for the Master’s degree programme shall be a minimum of 4 semesters and maximum of 8 semesters for full time candidates; while part time studies shall be for a minimum of 6 semesters and maximum of 10 semesters. Part-time students must finish all course works within the first four semesters of their registration.
- To be eligible for admission to the Doctor of Philosophy degree programme, candidates must have obtained a Master’s degree from FUNAAB or its equivalent from any other University recognized by Senate. Holders of one year Master’s Degree are expected to undergo a conversion examination after the first session before proceeding to a Ph.D. programme.
- Candidates for academic Masters and Ph.D. programmes shall be required to submit a research proposal along with their application forms, and may be required to interact (in oral or written form) with their respective Departments before admission.
During postgraduate period, most candidates tend to search and go looking for free postgraduate past questions an answers pdf online which are not authentic instead of spending just as little amount of money to get the original pdf past questions and answers for their school which they can print out into a hard copy (should you choose to) in order to helm them and get high scores which increases there chances of gaining admission. Get updated Past Questions And Answers of Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta postgraduate on federal-university-of-agriculture-abeokuta-postgraduate-past-questions-and-answers
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions regarding Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta 2023/2024 form as our support team are readily available to attend to you. Best of luck as you gain admission this year.