Federal University Of Agriculture FUNAAB Abeokuta Ogun State post UTME Form for the 2024/2025 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
FUNAAB Post UTME Form 2024/2025: Federal University Of Agriculture FUNAAB Abeokuta Ogun State Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration for 2024/2025 is now on sale And cut off mark is from 150-200. Federal University Of Agriculture FUNAAB Abeokuta Ogun State Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable.
Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry(DE) is now on. The FUNAAB Post UTME form for 2024/2025 is now available online via http://admission.unaab.edu.ng/2022/login.php and registration of FUNAAB post utme will commence soon. Both the Post-UTME form and Direct Entry forms are now out on sale.
NOTE: No forms will be available on sale after the scheduled date of Examination. Pray your name appears on the Federal University Of Agriculture FUNAAB Abeokuta Ogun State admission list.
Candidates Eligible To Apply For FUNAAB Post-UTME
1. Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than Two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
2. Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose FUNAAB as first choice, and must have scored a minimum of 150. However there are some faculties that requires higher cut-off mark.
3. Five relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics, at the O-Levels obtained in not more than 2 sittings from any approved examination bodies.
4. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: A Level, Diploma etc and Federal University Of Agriculture FUNAAB Abeokuta Ogun State as first choice.
How TO Apply For FUNAAB Post-UTME
- Eligible candidates are to access the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Admission Portal for year 2023 candidates, click on “Login” and enter their JAMB UTME or JAMB Direct Entry Registration Numbers to generate and print out their Application Invoice which states their REMITA Reference Number and other information required for payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only, excluding REMITA charges.
- Candidates should proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or Online using debit card or via Internet Banking or via remita website and make payment of the prescribed fee using the REMITA Reference Number.
- After payment, candidates are to return to the University’s Admission Portal, log in and complete the e-application form as appropriate.
- Across several pages, a candidate’s personal record as fetched from JAMB’s portal is displayed and cannot be altered. Where applcable, ensure you correctly input required information (contact information, O’Level examination details, OND/HND/NCE/A’Level/IJMB/JUPEB result).
- On the last page (acknowledgement page), candidates are expected to carefully review their application and confirm the entries before clicking on the Submit button. Candidates should thereafter print out and keep the Application Form displaying their passport photograph.
- Application opens on Monday, 7th November, 2023 and closes on Friday, 25th November, 2024.
- Correction of wrongly entered data attracts a fee of One Thousand Naira (₦1,000) only as penalty and can be effected online not later than the closing date of the application. Click here for details.
- No complaint of wrong contact details, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results shall be entertained after.
- Candidates who upload wrong O’Level results and/or UTME/OND/HND/NCE/A’Level/IJMB/JUPEB results will be automatically disqualified.
- Candidates also have the opportunity of expressing interest in the Part-time (weekday evenings) option of their preferred course if available. Further details on the Part-time programmes are available at FUNAAB Part-Time Portal
- Further information on the Pre-Admission Screening Exercise will be communicated in due course.
- DE candidates are further required to have submitted their transcript (OND/HND/NCE candidates) or Certified True Copy of Statement of Results duly stamped by Director/HOD of the institution you graduated from (A’level candidates) to the Registrar, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta not later than Friday, 9th December, 2024.
- Only candidates with completed application before the stipulated deadline will be considered.
- You have the SOLE responsibility of ensuring that they meet the minimum admission requirements before making payment. If at any point it is discovered that you do NOT meet the minimum admission requirements, such offer of admission shall be withdrawn and payment made is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Note that: before admission can be offered by the University, applicants must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
Important Things To Note About FUNAAB Post-UTME Registration
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The best way to pass any exam is by having a clue on what the exams look like which will place you ahead of others and prepare you ahead of time. Get updated Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta FUNAAB Ogun State past Questions And Answers on https://www.stan.org.ng/federal-university-of-agriculture-abeokuta-funaab-ogun-state-past-questions-and-answers/ to enable you prepare well for the upcoming exams.
If you still have any questions regarding the FUNAAB 2024/2025 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and Proceed to complete the registration.