Federal University of Lafia FULAFIA post UTME Form for the 2024/2025 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
FULAFIA Post UTME Form 2024/2025: Federal University of Lafia FULAFIA Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration for 2024/2025 is now on sale And cut off mark is from 150-200. Federal University of Lafia FULAFIA Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable.
Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry(DE) is now on. The FUNAI Post UTME form for 2024/2025 is now available online via https://fmis.fulafia.edu.ng and registration of FUNAI post utme will commence soon. Both the Post-UTME form and Direct Entry forms are now out on sale.
NOTE: No forms will be available on sale after the scheduled date of Examination. Pray your name appears on the Federal University of Lafia FULAFIA admission list.
Candidates Eligible To Apply For FULAFIA Post-UTME
- Five (5) O’ Level credits in relevant subjects in not more than two (2) sittings.
- A JAMB UTME score of 170 and above (200 and above for Human Anatomy and Physiology, 210 for Nursing and Radiography, 220 for MLS and 230 for MBBS).
- Must have chosen the Federal University of Lafia as their first choice.
- Direct Entry (D.E.) applicants will need to input both their O’ Levels and Higher qualification accordingly.
How TO Apply For FULAFIA Post-UTME
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2, 000 only. To register, follow the steps outlined below:
Registration for the screening exercise will commence on September 16, 2024, and close on November 30, 2024. Applicants are required to pay the sum of N2,000 for the screening exercise.
- Visit https://fmis.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login.php, enter your UTME Registration Number, select 2024/2025 Admission Screening and click on Log In.
- Verify that the information displayed to you by the system on the payment page is correct, add your phone number and email address and click on “Pay Now” Button to pay for the RRR generated.
- You can choose to either pay online by clicking or pay at any Commercial Bank via clicking. If you choose to pay online, you would be redirected to Remita where you would have 5 options to pay.
- MasterCard: Enter your card number, Expiry date, CVV and click on pay
- Bank Branch: Print the invoice and proceed to any commercial bank.
- USSD: Dial *737*000*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with GTB or Dial *770*000*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with FIDELITYBank
- Internet Banking: Select your bank from the dropdown and follow the prompt.
- eWallet: You can use your Paga Account
- Immediately after a successful payment, you would receive a receipt of payment from Remita. Your payment must be initiated from FMIS Platform. Any RRR not generated on the portal would not be recognized by the portal and it would be difficult for any student to have a successful registration in this case. Please note that if you choose an option to pay via MasterCard, you would be immediately redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration after successful payment. However, if you choose to pay via other options, then you must log in again to your portal account and click on “Verify Payment Made”. Your payment would be instantly verified, and you would be redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration.
- Fill the application form correctly and click the “Submit” button.
Important Things To Note About FULAFIA Post-UTME Registration
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The best way to pass any exam is by having a clue on what the exams look like which will place you ahead of others and prepare you ahead of time. Get updated Federal University of Lafia FULAFIA past Questions And Answers on federal-university-of-lafia-fulafia-past-questions-and-answers to enable you prepare well for the upcoming exams.
If you still have any questions regarding the FUNAI 2024/2025 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and Proceed to complete the registration.