Are you a prospective PG student of the Federal University of Technology Minna and wondering if FUTMINNA SPGS form 2023 is out? If so, you are on the right page.
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to purchase the registration forms Now before the deadline. Federal University of Technology Minna Postgraduate Form closing date is not specified. continue reading to see how to successfully apply for this admission without stress through the official school portal; eportal.futminna.edu.ng
Federal University of Technology Minna Postgraduate Form 2023/2024 cost N15,250 (Fifteen Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty Naira Only) and is non-refundable.
FUTMINNA Postgraduate Admission Requirement
Before applying for Federal University of Technology Minna School of Postgraduate Studies and obtaining the FUTMINNA PG application form, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are eligible for admission. Below are the requirements.
- Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
- A Third Class Honours Degree in relevant fields may be considered.
- Candidates with HND with a minimum of Lower Credit and OND Lower Credit in a relevant field with one-year graduation experience may be considered.
2. Master Degree Programmes
- A Minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) degree from the Federal University of Technology, Minna or any other recognized University.
- A Third Class Honours Degree with at least 3 years of graduation experience in relevant fields may be considered.
- Candidates with HND with a minimum of Lower Credit, OND Lower Credit, and a Postgraduate Diploma in a relevant field with, at least a minimum of Lower Credit and one-year graduation experience may be considered.
3. Ph.D. Programmes
- Candidates for admission for any of the Ph.D. Programme shall be Master Degree graduates of the Federal University of Technology, Minna or any other University recognized by the Senate or holders of equivalent qualifications acceptable to the University Senate.
- A Master Degree holder applying for Ph.D. Programme of the University must have maintained a weighted score average of 60% or a ‘B’ grade or a CGPA of 3.50 out of 5.00 in overall performance in the Master’s Degree programme.
- NYSC certificate or exemption letter is required for admission into all Postgraduate programmes.
- For the avoidance of doubt, candidates with PASS grades at any level of Degree, PGD, HND, and OND do not qualify for admission to the Ph.D./ Master/PGD Programmes.
- No Diploma candidate with a CGPA less than 2.50 qualifies for admission into the Master’s Degree Programmes.
- All Master Degree Programmes require coursework components in addition to research work components. There is no exemption. A Thesis must be defended and submitted for a student to qualify and graduate.
Federal University of Technology Minna Postgraduate Form 2023/2024
The Federal University of Technology Minna School of Postgraduate Studies invites applications from suitably qualified candidates into the various FUTMINNA postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree, and Ph.D.) for the 2023/2024 academic session on a full-time and part-time basis.
Only those who meet the entry requirements for admission as outlined above are eligible to obtain the admission form.
How to Apply for Federal University of Technology Minna Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024
- All applications are through the FUTMINNA PG portal at futminna.edu.ng.
- All requested information on the online application must be correctly and accurately provided with current and active email addresses and phone numbers.
- Completed application forms must be submitted online through the University portal before the deadline. All necessary instructions on filling the admission form must be adhered to.
- Completed application forms must be printed out as they would be requested during registration, on successful admission.
- All Ph.D. Applicants must upload their research proposal of interest and ensure that their official transcripts are forwarded to;
The Federal University of Technology,
Minna, Niger State.
before the processing of admission. Official transcripts could also be sent through our Email ([email protected]) to be uploaded before processing of admission.
- It is the responsibility of each candidate to ensure that the online referee reports are duly filled and submitted by the respective referees before the closing date. (Minimum of two (2) referees must be submitted online).
- All certificates must be uploaded in their original form and in colour.
Note: The exam date and time for the Federal University of Technology Minna PG screening test will be communicated to you through the contact details you submitted during registration.
The Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Postgraduate admission closing date 2023/2024 will be announced once the admission form is out. This page will be updated with the starting and closing date once the form is out.
During postgraduate period, most candidates tend to search and go looking for free postgraduate past questions and answers pdf online which are not authentic instead of spending just as little amount of money to get the original pdf past questions and answers for their school which they can print out into a hard copy (should you choose to) in order to helm them and get high scores which increases there chances of gaining admission. Get updated Past Questions And Answers of Federal University of Technology Minna postgraduate on federal-university-of-technology-minna-postgraduate-past-questions-and-answers
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions regarding Federal University of Technology Minna 2023/2024 form as our support team are readily available to attend to you. Best of luck as you gain admission this year.