Federal University Of Technology Owerri FUTO Imo State post UTME Form for the 2024/2025 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
FUTO Post UTME Form 2024/2025: Federal University Of Technology Owerri FUTO Imo State Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration for 2024/2025 is now on sale And cut off mark is from 150-200. Federal University Of Technology Owerri FUTO Imo State Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable.
Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry(DE) is now on. The FUTO Post UTME form for 2024/2025 is now available online via futo.edu.ng and registration of FUTO post utme will commence soon. Both the Post-UTME form and Direct Entry forms are now out on sale.
NOTE: No forms will be available on sale after the scheduled date of Examination. Pray your name appears on the Federal University Of Technology Owerri FUTO Imo State admission list.
Candidates Eligible To Apply For FUTO Post-UTME
1. Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than Two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
2. Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose FUTO as first choice, and must have scored a minimum of 150. However there are some faculties that requires higher cut-off mark.
3. Five relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics, at the O-Levels obtained in not more than 2 sittings from any approved examination bodies.
4. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: A Level, Diploma etc and Federal University Of Technology Owerri FUTO Imo State as first choice.
How TO Apply For FUTO Post-UTME
- Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2024/2025 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate a Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
Candidates who successfully complete the above-stated registration process will be allowed access to a link through which they can upload their O’Level credentials for screening.
Nature of the Screening Exercise: The 2023/2024 Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise shall be based on verified JAMB scores and WAEC/GCE/NECO uploaded on JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- You must upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL on/before Monday, October 31, 2024.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Exercise.
- Any candidate who fails to submit his application online successfully will automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: In addition to 1-4 above;
- Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri on/before Monday, October 31, 2024.
- Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript will not be considered for Admission.
For support, contact:
E-Mail: [email protected]
Note that: before admission can be offered by the University, applicants must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
Important Things To Note About FUTO Post-UTME Registration
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The best way to pass any exam is by having a clue on what the exams look like which will place you ahead of others and prepare you ahead of time. Get updated Federal University Of Technology Owerri FUTO Imo past Questions And Answers on https://www.stan.org.ng/federal-university-of-technology-owerri-futo-imo-past-questions-and-answers/ to enable you prepare well for the upcoming exams.
If you still have any questions regarding the FUTO 2024/2025 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and Proceed to complete the registration.