Federal University Otuoke FUO post-UTME Form for the 2024/2025 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
FUO Post UTME Form 2024/2025: Federal University Otuoke FUO Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration for 2024/2025 is now on sale cut-off mark is from 150-200. Federal University Otuoke FUO Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable.
Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry(DE) is now on. The FUO Post UTME form for 2024/2025 is now available online via http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng and registration of FUO post utme will commence soon. Both the Post-UTME form and Direct Entry forms are now out on sale.
NOTE: No forms will be available on sale after the scheduled date of Examination. Pray your name appears on the Federal University Otuoke FUO admission list.
Candidates Eligible To Apply For FUO Post-UTME
- Candidates who took the Federal University Otuoke as their first choice and scored 140 and above in the 2024/2025 JAMB UTME examination.
- Candidates who did not choose Federal University Otuoke as their first choice but wish to study in the university and scored 160 and above in the 2024/2025 JAMB UTME examination. Candidates in this category are advised to make the necessary change of institution to Federal University Otuoke before applying for any of the under-listed programmes.
NOTE: O’Level grades relevant to your chosen course must be uploaded on JAMB CAPS before your admission can be processed, else your application will not be considered. Consequently, all candidates who applied to the Federal University Otuoke for the 2024 PUTME are advised to ensure that their O’Level grades are uploaded on JAMB CAPS.
How TO Apply For FUO Post-UTME
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2, 000 only. To register, follow the steps outlined below:
Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only by using an Interswitch Verve enabled or Master card for the application form. Candidates are to visit www.fuotuoke.edu.ng or http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng for detailed instructions for the online application.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
1. Recent Passport – size photograph
2. Copy of 2024 JAMB UTME original result printout
3. Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result
4. Copy of LGA Identification letter
5. Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Use of digital passport photograph
- Use the same name as in your JAMB UTME and in the same order.
- Submit a valid email address and personal phone number in your online application
Note: The Federal University Otuoke will not be responsible for unsuccessful applications due to an invalid email address(es) and telephone number(s).
Important Things To Note About FUO Post-UTME Registration
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The best way to pass any exam is by having a clue on what the exams look like which will place you ahead of others and prepare you ahead of time. Get updated Federal University Otuoke FUO past Questions And Answers on federal-university-otuoke-fuo-past-questions-and-answers to enable you prepare well for the upcoming exams.
If you still have any questions regarding the FUO 2024/2025 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and Proceed to complete the registration.