Godfrey Okoye University GOU Enugu State post UTME Form for the 2024/2025 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
GOU Post UTME Form 2024/2025: Godfrey Okoye University GOU Enugu State Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration for 2024/2025 is now on sale And cut off mark is from 150-200. Godfrey Okoye University GOU Enugu State Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable.
Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry(DE) is now on. The GOU Post UTME form for 2024/2025 is now available online via https://erp.gouni.edu.ng/ and registration of GOU post utme will commence soon. Both the Post-UTME form and Direct Entry forms are now out on sale.
NOTE: No forms will be available on sale after the scheduled date of Examination. Pray your name appears on the Godfrey Okoye University GOU Enugu State admission list.
Candidates Eligible To Apply For GOU Post-UTME
1. Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than Two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
2. Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose GOU as first choice, and must have scored a minimum of 150. However there are some faculties that requires higher cut-off mark.
3. Five relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics, at the O-Levels obtained in not more than 2 sittings from any approved examination bodies.
4. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: A Level, Diploma etc and Godfrey Okoye University GOU Enugu State as first choice.
How TO Apply For GOU Post-UTME
Visit the official GOUNI admission portal at https://erp.gouni.edu.ng/Common/ProspectiveForm/AdmissionInvoiceForm to begin your application process.
New Applicant: Create login details – use the form on the left side. When you click the ‘Request form’ Application Form link will be sent to your email.
Check your email address for the link, click on the link and fill the application form.
- Upload your Passport Photograph according to the specified size, and JPG or PNG format.
- Provide your bio-data and academic records.
- Cross-check the application form and submit it.
- You can save the application and continue later.
Godfrey Okoye University Post UTME Form Closing Date 2024/2025
This year’s Post UTME registration may run for one month or more. But there is no official closing date yet for the 2024/2025 UTME/Direct Entry registration. However, we will update this article once the deadline is announced.
Godfrey Okoye University screening date 2024/2025 for Post UTME and Direct Entry candidates will soon be announced. The Post UTME screening exercise will soon commence.
Note that: before admission can be offered by the University, applicants must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
Important Things To Note About GOU Post-UTME Registration
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The best way to pass any exam is by having a clue on what the exams look like which will place you ahead of others and prepare you ahead of time. Get updated Godfrey Okoye University GOU Enugu State past Questions And Answers on https://www.stan.org.ng/godfrey-okoye-university-gou-enugu-state-past-questions-and-answers/ to enable you prepare well for the upcoming exams.
If you still have any questions regarding the GOU 2024/2025 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and Proceed to complete the registration.