Gombe State University GSU post UTME Form for the 2024/2025 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
GSU Post UTME Form 2024/2025: Gombe State University GSU Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration for 2024/2025 is now on sale And cut off mark is from 160-200. Gombe State University GSU Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable.
Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry(DE) is now on. The GSU Post UTME form for 2024/2025 is now available online and registration of GSU post utme will commence soon. Both the Post-UTME form and Direct Entry forms are now out on sale.
NOTE: No forms will be available on sale after the scheduled date of Examination. Pray your name appears on the Gombe State University GSU admission list.
Candidates Eligible To Apply For GSU Post-UTME
1. Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than Two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
2. Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose ESUT as first choice, and must have scored a minimum of 160. However there are some faculties that requires higher cut-off mark.
3. Five relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics, at the O-Levels obtained in not more than 2 sittings from any approved examination bodies.
4. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: A Level, Diploma etc and Enugu State University Of Science And Technology ESUT as first choice.
How TO Apply For GSU Post-UTME
Firstly, to apply for the Post UTME form you’ll need a Personal Identification Number (PIN)
Visit the remita portal to pay the screening fee.
In the Name of service/Purpose section, select Post UTME Payment].
After successful payment, you’ll receive a pin which will be used to access the university website
Now, visit Gombe State University Portal: http://dhrd-gsu-edu.com/admissions/ to register for the online screening exercise as follows:
Enter Jamb Registration Number and PIN in the Form
Fill the Form to create UTME/DE Screening Account
Candidate’s details captured shall be displayed
Click ‘Generate Data Form’
A PDF File of two pages shall be generated:
Page 1 of the PDF captures candidate’s Registration details
Page 2 is the Candidate’s Post-UTME I.D. Card
Print the two pages and attach photocopies of all credentials to page 1 and bring them along with the originals on the day of the Physical Screening. The dates on which Candidates would be screened shall be obtained from the Portal during Registration.
After submission, you are required to present the originals of the following credentials at the screening centers:
- O’ level results,
- JAMB result/acknowledgment slip,
- A’ level results, diploma or IJMB(as applicable to you),
- O’level certificate/statement of result(s),
- 2 Passport Photograph,
- Indigene letter,
- Certificate of birth/declaration of age.
Important Things To Note About GSU Post-UTME Registration
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport-size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The best way to pass any exam is by having a clue on what the exams look like which will place you ahead of others and prepare you ahead of time. Get updated Gombe State University GSU past Questions And Answers on gombe-state-university-past-questions-and-answers to enable you prepare well for the upcoming exams.
If you still have any questions regarding the GSU 2024/2025 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and Proceed to complete the registration.