Are you a prospective PG student of the Igbinedion University Okada and wondering if SPGS form 2023 is out? If so, you are on the right page.
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to purchase the registration forms Now before the deadline. Igbinedion University Okada Postgraduate Form closing date is not specified. continue reading to see how to successfully apply for this admission without stress through the official school portal; http://www.iuokada.edu.ng
How much is the Igbinedion University Okada postgraduate form 2023/2024? postgraduate admission form costs Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) only and is non-refundable.
Igbinedion University Okada Postgraduate Admission Requirement
Before applying for Igbinedion University Okada School of Postgraduate Studies and obtaining the PG application form, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are eligible for admission. Below are the requirements.
- A Candidate for Postgraduate Studies in Igbinedion University must have obtained at least five (5) credits in WASC, NECO, GCE (ordinary level or their equivalents) NOTE: A CREDIT PASS IN MATHS AND ENGLISH IS REQUIRED.
- Four credits at Ordinary level, Plus OND (not pass), NCE, IJMB or Advanced level passes or any other equivalent qualification.
- A holder of a Pass (Degree/Diploma) is not qualified for admission into the postgraduate Programmes of the University. He/She must possess PGD to be considered for admission into the Masters Programmes.
- A candidate applying for the Ph.D in any Programmes of Igbinedion University must have obtained a minimum weighted average score of 60% in the Master’s degree.
- Only students who have the NYSC discharge, exemption or exclusion Certificate can be allowed to clear into the different courses.
- In addition to the above, applicants for:
- Msc Nursing:
- Must be Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Must possess a valid Midwifery Council of Nigeria license -PGD
- Nursing (PGDN):
- Must be Registered Nurse (RN) and Registered Midwife (RM)
- Must have a first Bachelors degree in related health subjects, e.g. Psychology, Nutrition, etc.
- Computer Science:
- Applicants with degree in Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, BSc.(Ed) Computer may be considered
- Applicants with related B.Sc. degree, where Physiology has been part of courses taught could be considered.
- Msc Nursing:
TRANSCRIPTS: Candidate should request for their transcripts from their former institution. Applications of candidates whose transcripts are not forwarded to the school shall not be processed.
REFEREES REPORTS: Candidates should print out the referee forms provided in the application page, fill and return directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. Applications shall not be processed unless the referee reports are available.
Igbinedion University Okada Postgraduate Form 2023/2024
The Igbinedion University Okada School of Postgraduate Studies invites applications from suitably qualified candidates into the various postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree, and Ph.D.) for the 2023/2024 academic session on a full-time and part-time basis.
Only those who meet the entry requirements for admission as outlined above are eligible to obtain the admission form.
How to Apply for Igbinedion University Okada Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024
To apply for Igbinedion University Okada Postgraduate Admission Form, please follow the steps below:
- Apply Online at www.iuokada.edu.ng/pgschool
- Print out confirmation page
- Obtain a Bank draft of N15, 000 from any commercial bank in favour of: PG School, Igbinedion University, Okada.
- Send Confirmation page print out, Bank draft and Photocopies of relevant credentials to: SECRETARY, SCHOOL OF POST GRADUATE STUDIES (MAIN CAMPUS), IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY, OKADA, EDO STATE preferably by courier.
- Candidates are advised-to also send all documents including scanned copy of Bank draft by email to-[email protected]
ADMISSION PROCEDURE: Only candidates who have been offered letter of admission into the various PG PROGRAMMESs are to proceed to pay the total amount of Non-Refundable Acceptances fees which will be communicated to them
For General Enquiries: +134701511(Dean, PG School) +132511003(Sec., PG School) +163170869(Sub Dean PG School) +137511008(Sub Dean PG School) +134695023(University Bursar) Email- [email protected] Website- www.iuokada.edu.ng/pgschool
During postgraduate period, most candidates tend to search and go looking for free postgraduate past questions and answers pdf online which are not authentic instead of spending just as little amount of money to get the original pdf past questions and answers for their school which they can print out into a hard copy (should you choose to) in order to help them and get high scores which increases there chances of gaining admission. Get updated Past Questions And Answers of Igbinedion University Okada postgraduate on igbinedion-university-okada-postgraduate-past-questions-and-answers
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions regarding Igbinedion University Okada 2023/2024 form as our support team are readily available to attend to you. Best of luck as you gain admission this year.