Imo State University IMSU post-UTME Form for the 2024/2025 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
IMSU Post UTME Form 2024/2025: Imo State University IMSU Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration for 2024/2025 is now on sale cut-off mark is from 180-200. Imo State University IMSU Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable.
Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry(DE) is now on. The IMSU Post UTME form for 2024/2025 is now available online and registration of IMSU post utme will commence soon. Both the Post-UTME form and Direct Entry forms are now out on sale.
NOTE: No forms will be available for sale after the scheduled date of Examination. Pray your name appears on the Imo State University IMSU admission list.
Candidates Eligible To Apply For IMSU Post-UTME
1. Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than Two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
2. Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose IMSU as the first choice, and must have scored a minimum of 180. However, some faculties require a higher cut-off mark.
3. Five relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics, at the O-Levels obtained in not more than 2 sittings from any approved examination bodies.
4. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: A Level, Diploma, etc, and Imo State University IMSU as first choice.
How TO Apply For IMSU Post-UTME
You will be directed to the Post-UTME/Direct Entry Page at www.admissions.imsu.edu.ng/post-utme/de
Click on register on the top banner and register with your jamb number, valid phone number, and email. If your registration is successful, an account will be created automatically which you will use to apply for the post–UTME/DE
Click on Apply for post-UTME/DE and make a payment of two thousand naira (N2000) with your (Master Card, Verve Card, and other Interswitch-enabled Cards).
If your payment is successful, a post-UTME/DE application form will open; fill the form completely and correctly, and then click submit at the bottom of the form.
After submitting your application form, print the acknowledgment slip
After submission, you are required to present the originals of the following credentials at the screening centers:
- O’ level results,
- JAMB result/acknowledgment slip,
- A’ level results, diploma or IJMB(as applicable to you),
- O’level certificate/statement of result(s),
- 2 Passport Photograph,
- Indigene letter,
- Certificate of birth/declaration of age.
Important Things To Note About IMSU Post-UTME Registration
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport-size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The best way to pass any exam is by having a clue on what the exams look like which will place you ahead of others and prepare you ahead of time. Get updated Imo State University IMSU past Questions And Answers on imo-state-university-imsu-past-questions-and-answers to enable you to prepare well for the upcoming exams.
If you still have any questions regarding the IMSU 2024/2025 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and Proceed to complete the registration.