Are you a prospective PG student of the Imo State University Owerri and wondering if IMSU SPGS form 2023 is out? If so, you are on the right page.
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to purchase the registration forms Now before the deadline. Imo State University Owerri Postgraduate Form closing date is not specified. continue reading to see how to successfully apply for this admission without stress through the official school portal; www.imsu.edu.ng
How much is the Imo State University Owerri postgraduate form 2023/2024? IMSU postgraduate admission form costs Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00) only and is non-refundable.
Imo State University Owerri Postgraduate Admission Requirement
Before applying for Imo State University Owerri School of Postgraduate Studies and obtaining the IMSU PG application form, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are eligible for admission. Below are the requirements.
All prospective applicants must possess ab initio at least 5 O’level Credit passes at not more than 2 sittings from WASC, GCE, NABTEB, NECO or TC II.
All applicants must have gotten their National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) Discharge or Exemption Certificate
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
Candidates who are applying for Postgraduate Diploma Programmes should hold at least a first degree certificate (BSc or HND).
Medical Laboratory Science students need to have AIMLS/AIMLT or FIMLT or other equivalent
Masters Degree Programmes
Candidates applying for Masters Degree should hold at least a first degree (BSc) with a minimum CGPA of 2:4 or 60% of postgraduates Diploma credits etc.
Doctorate Degree (PhD) Programmes
Candidates that are applying for a PhD Degree Programmes should hold at least a Masters degree certificate with minimum CGPA of 3.5.
MPhil/PhD Degree Programmes
Applicants who had CGPA of 3.0 – 3.49 in Masters degree programmes should apply for this.
Imo State University Owerri Postgraduate Form 2023/2024
The Imo State University Owerri School of Postgraduate Studies invites applications from suitably qualified candidates into the various AAU postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree, and Ph.D.) for the 2023/2024 academic session on a full-time and part-time basis.
Only those who meet the entry requirements for admission as outlined above are eligible to obtain the admission form.
How to Apply for Imo State University Owerri Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024
To apply for IMSU Postgraduate Admission Form, please follow the steps below:
Prospective applicants have to follow these outlined step-by-step processes in order to ensure a successful registration. The cost of the form is Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000) only:
- Visit the IMSU official portal at: www.imsu.edu.ng
- Locate and click on Post Graduate programme (PG).
- Select the Post Graduate form option to proceed
- Enter your email address and other required details
- Generate Payment “Invoice”,
- Print your invoice and proceed to any Bank for payment or alternatively pay with your bank ATM Card
- Return to the University website to complete the Online Application Form.
- Make sure that you review your online application form to ensure that your details are very accurate before submitting.
- Print ‘Acknowledgement Slip’, Referee form. Thesis, which shall be submitted to The Secretary, IMSU School of Postgraduate Studies
- Your transcripts from your previous school must be submitted to The Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies (SPGS).
- Ensure you Enter correct e-mail address of your Referee.
- The School of Postgraduate Studies expects the recommendations by referees in sealed separate envelopes; referees report could either come with the main application forms or be mailed directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies before the deadline for the submission of forms.
- You can obtain the IMSU Postgraduate form from the following banks :
- ZENITH BANK,
- DIAMOND BANK,
- FIRST BANK,
- ECO BANK,
- IMO MICRO FINANCE,
- UBA and
Deadline for IMSU Postgraduate Admission Application
The closing date for the IMSU Postgraduate Admission application for the 2023/2024 Academic session is… With respect to this, all application forms must be completed and returned to The Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies (SPGS) on or before…
Aptitude test for prospective Postgraduate Students holds on… The time and venue for the Aptitude Test will be communicated in due time.
Note: The exam date and time for the Imo State University Owerri PG screening test will be communicated to you through the contact details you submitted during registration.
During postgraduate period, most candidates tend to search and go looking for free postgraduate past questions an answers pdf online which are not authentic instead of spending just as little amount of money to get the original pdf past questions and answers for their school which they can print out into a hard copy (should you choose to) in order to helm them and get high scores which increases there chances of gaining admission. Get updated Past Questions And Answers of Imo State University Owerri postgraduate on imo-state-university-owerri-postgraduate-past-questions-and-answers
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions regarding Imo State University Owerri 2023/2024 form as our support team are readily available to attend to you. Best of luck as you gain admission this year.