Kaduna State University, KASU Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
KASU Post UTME Form 2023/2024: Kaduna State University, KASU Post UTME and Direct Entry Regristration for 2023/2024 is now on sale. The closing Date is on the Wednesday, 30th November 2023 And cut off mark is from 160-200. Form cost is N2,000.
Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry(DE) is now on with the commencing Date starting on the Tuesday, 1st of November 2023 and closing date on the Wednesday, 30th November 2022. Both the Post-UTME form and DIrect Entry forms are now out on sale.
NOTE: No forms will be available on sale after the scheduled date of Examination. Pray your name appears on the KASU adimission list.
Candidates Eligible To Apply For KASU Post-UTME
1. Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than Two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
2. Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose KASU as first choice, and must have scored a minimum of 160. However there are some faculties that requires higher cut-off mark.
3. Five relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics, at the O-Levels obtained in not more than 2 sittings from any approved examination bodies.
4. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: A Level, Diploma etc and kaduna state university as first choice.
How TO Apply For KASU Post-UTME
The form cost: N2,000. Now Follow the procedure below to apply.
1. Qualified Candidates should Visit https://forms.kasu.edu.ng from your computer OR any Mobile Device OR simply use KASU Android Application (available on Google Play store).
2. Click on”Post-UTME” and login.
3. Username is your JAMB Number (For Example 12345678BG).
4. Password is your JAMB Number excluding the First and Last Character (For Example 2345678B).
5. Click on the link “Proceed with Payment” to generate your payment details.
6. Click “Pay via Interswitch” i.e. green at the top of the page.
7. Proceed with payment.
8. After successful payment, Logout of your account & wait for 10 minutes, then log in and continue your registration.
Important Things To Note About KASU Post-UTME Regristration
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission..
If you still have any questions regarding the KASU 2023/2024 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below or send a mail to [email protected] and [email protected] Proceed to complete the registration.
Leave a Reply