Kwara State University KWASU post-UTME Form for the 2024/2025 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
KWASU Post UTME Form 2024/2025: Kwara State University KWASU Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration for 2024/2025 is now on sale cut-off mark is from 180-200. Kwara State University KWASU Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable.
Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry(DE) is now on. The KWASU Post UTME form for 2024/2025 is now available online and registration of KWASU post UTME will commence soon. Both the Post-UTME form and Direct Entry forms are now out on sale.
NOTE: No forms will be available for sale after the scheduled date of Examination. Pray your name appears on the Kwara State University KWASU admission list.
Candidates Eligible To Apply For KWASU Post-UTME
- Those whose choice of Institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University, Malete; and
- Those interested in Admission into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU) but have not made it their Choice.
All candidates must have five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects, including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
How TO Apply For KWASU Post-UTME
Online registration starts on 8th August 2024, and closes on 30th November 2024.
REGISTRATION FEES: Candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
- Visit https://portal.kwasu.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply”
- Click the Undergraduate link under the Apply Now menu bar at the top
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number correctly and complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next).
- On the payment review page, click on “Make Payment” and this will take you to the payment page where you can provide your card details.
- Enter ATM card (Mastercard, Visa or Verve) number and other details as appropriate and submit
- Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click Continue to complete your payment.
- After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your JAMB registration number and Surname as password
- Click on “Login” and complete your registration.
- Ensure you print completed registration form and payment receipt foryour record.
NOTE: You can always re-query your payment attempts in case you have been debited and network fails while completing your payment. Enter your JAMB registration number and phone number, press tab button to display a Re-query interface below the page, then Re-query your unsuccessful payment attempt. For support, contact [email protected]
In addition to all the requirements stated above, all candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programmes cut-off points in UTME/DE and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for Kwara State University. Malete (KWASU)
Candidates are to note that, falsification of citizenship certificates or any documents for that matter, will lead to disqualification and prosecution.
For further enquiries, possible updates, extensions and additional instructions, visit www.kwas.edu.ng or please e-mail: admission.officer wasteshing or call 08136965076, 09067939787, 08155498780 (also available for WhatsApp and text messages)
CLOSING DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION: November 30, 2024.
It is important to note that the process of obtaining the KWASU Post UTME form may vary from year to year or depending on any specific instructions provided by the university. Therefore, it is recommended to visit the official KWASU website and carefully follow the updated guidelines and instructions for obtaining the form.
Important Things To Note About KWASU Post-UTME Registration
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport-size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The best way to pass any exam is by having a clue on what the exams look like which will place you ahead of others and prepare you ahead of time. Get updated Kwara State University KWASU on past Questions And Answers on kwara-state-university-malete-past-questions-and-answers to enable you to prepare well for the upcoming exams.
If you still have any questions regarding the kwasu 2024/2025 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and Proceed to complete the registration.