Kwararafa University Taraba State post-UTME Form for the 2024/2025 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
Kwararafa University Post UTME Form 2024/2025: Kwararafa University Taraba State Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration for 2024/2025 is now on sale cut-off mark is from 140-200. Kwararafa University Taraba State Post UTME form costs N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable.
Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry(DE) is now on. Kwararafa University Post UTME form for 2024/2025 is now available online and registration of Kwararafa University post UTME will commence soon. Both the Post-UTME form and Direct Entry forms are now out on sale.
NOTE: No forms will be available for sale after the scheduled date of Examination. Pray your name appears on the Kwararafa University Taraba State admission list.
Candidates Eligible To Apply For Kwararafa University Post-UTME
Only students who scored the required JAMB cut off mark for Kwararafa University Wukari are eligible to apply for admission. The minimum cut-off mark is 140.
For admission to 100 level, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE), GCE, NECO or equivalent in relevant subjects in not more than two sittings; and obtain a score of 140 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
- University shall insist on possession of credit passes in English Language and Mathematics for all categories of students.
- The University shall also conduct post JAMB screening to ensure that only the best students are admitted. In addition to the general admission requirements stated above, a candidate must meet specific departmental requirements.
For Direct Entry,
- Candidates must possess five (5) passes at credit level (including English Language) at Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE), GCE, NECO or equivalent in relevant subjects in not more than two sittings.
- In addition to the above, candidates should have at least two advanced level passes in the General Certificate of Education examination in relevant subjects, or
- Ordinary National Diploma with credit level or Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE) with Credit level.
- Passes in two IJMB/JUPEB courses out of the three
How Much Is Kwararafa University Wukari (KUW) Post UTME Form 2023/2024? Kwararafa University Post UTME form costs N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable.
How to Apply for Kwararafa University application form
Visit the official Kwararafa University admission portal at https://www.kuw.edu.ng to begin your application process. Click on Apply now. Locate and click on create an account. Fill the form and proceed with Post UTME Application.
Important Things To Note About Kwararafa University Post-UTME Registration
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport-size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The best way to pass any exam is by having a clue on what the exams look like which will place you ahead of others and prepare you ahead of time. Get updated Kwararafa University Taraba State past Questions And Answers on kwararafa-university-taraba-state-past-questions-and-answers to enable you to prepare well for the upcoming exams.
If you still have any questions regarding Kwararafa University 2024/2025 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and Proceed to complete the registration.