Are you a prospective PG student of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike and wondering if MOUAU SPGS form 2023 is out? If so, you are on the right page.
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to purchase the registration forms Now before the deadline. Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike Postgraduate Form closing date is not specified. continue reading to see how to successfully apply for this admission without stress through the official school portal; http://www.mouau.edu.ng
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike Postgraduate Form 2023/2024 cost N15,000 (fifteen Thousand Naira Only) and is non-refundable.
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike Postgraduate Admission Requirement
Before applying for Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike School of Postgraduate Studies and obtaining the MOUAU PG application form, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are eligible for admission. Below are the requirements.
The requirements for admission into the postgraduate programme are as follows:
- For a Ph.D programme, a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 4.00 is required on a 5 point scale or 3.00 on a 4 point scale as a minimum. In case of percentage, 60% is the required minimum.
- For M.Sc. programme, a minimum CGPA of 3.00 is required on a 5 point scale or 2.50 on a 4 point scale.
- Note that English language and Mathematics is compulsory at credit level for all candidates in addition to the requirement at undergraduate level for each Department.
- For PGD holders, a CGPA of 3.50 is required for admission into M.Sc degree programmes.
- For PGD admission, holders of Bachelor’s degree with CGPA of less than 3.00 on a 5 point scale or less than 2.50 on a 4 point scale or HND with a minimum of upper credit are eligible for admission.
- M.Sc. holders with CGPA of less than 4 points can apply for a fresh M.Sc. in a different area of specialization from the former one.
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike Postgraduate Form 2023/2024
The Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike School of Postgraduate Studies invites applications from suitably qualified candidates into the various MOUAU postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree, and Ph.D.) for the 2023/2024 academic session on a full-time and part-time basis.
Only those who meet the entry requirements for admission as outlined above are eligible to obtain the admission form.
How to Apply for Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024
Following advertisement in the mass media in each calendar year, interested candidates may procced online at the University website (www.mouau.edu.ng) for completing the application form upon payment of the prescribed application fees. Payment is through REMITA in favour of the University. Completed application forms shall be printed and returned to the Postgraduate School before the deadline stipulated in the advertisement with the following:
- Two recent passport photographs
- A Transcript of the candidate’s academic records should be sent directly to the Dean, Postgraduate school from the candidate’s previous institution. Candidates whose transcripts do not reach the Postgraduate School by the closing date will not be offered admission.
- Three letters of reference, two of which shall be from the applicant’s former teachers and one from someone who can attest to the applicant’s character and integrity. The referees are requested to fill the form online and submit directly to the Dean, Postgraduate school.
- A statement of purpose of not more than 200 words on the intended field of study. Photocopies of all certificates obtained by the applicant,including NYSC discharge or exemption certificate, as applicable.
Full time: Minimum – 2 Semesters
Maximum – 4 Semesters
Part time: Minimum – 4 Semesters
Maximum – 6 Semesters
Masters’ Degree (M.Sc.)
Full time: Minimum – 3 Semesters
Maximum – 6 Semesters
Part time: Minimum – 5 Semesters
Maximum – 8 Semesters
Doctoral Degree (Ph.D)
Full time: Minimum – 6 Semesters
Maximum – 8 Semesters
Part time: Minimum – 8 Semesters
Maximum – 10 Semesters
During postgraduate period, most candidates tend to search and go looking for free postgraduate past questions and answers pdf online which are not authentic instead of spending just as little amount of money to get the original pdf past questions and answers for their school which they can print out into a hard copy (should you choose to) in order to helm them and get high scores which increases there chances of gaining admission. Get updated Past Questions And Answers of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike postgraduate on michael-okpara-university-of-agriculture-umudike-postgraduate-past-questions-and-answers
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions regarding Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike 2023/2024 form as our support team are readily available to attend to you. Best of luck as you gain admission this year.