Nigerian Defence Academy NDA post-UTME Form for the 2024/2025 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
NDA Post UTME Form 2024/2025: Nigerian Defence Academy NDA Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration for 2024/2025 is now on sale cut-off mark is from 180-200. Nigerian Defence Academy NDA Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable.
Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry(DE) is now on. The NDA Post UTME form for 2024/2025 is now available online and registration of NDA post UTME will commence soon. Both the Post-UTME form and Direct Entry forms are now out on sale.
NOTE: No forms will be available for sale after the scheduled date of Examination. Pray your name appears on the Nigerian Defence Academy NDA admission list.
Candidates Eligible To Apply For NDA Post-UTME
Candidates seeking 72 Regular Course admissions into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) must:
- Be medically and physically fit. And they must be of good moral character.
- Also, be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
- Present a Certificate of indigeneship from the state government or local government area.
- Also, be at least 17 years old and NOT more than 21 years old as of August 2024 in the year of entry into the Academy.
- Have a minimum of 5 ordinary level credits at GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NBAIS and NABTEB) English language, Mathematics and three other subjects which are relevant to the intended programme. And all these at not more than two sittings.
- Also, have passed the Unified Tertiary Matriculation examinations (UTME) and attained an acceptable minimum national standard in English language, Mathematics and any other 2 subjects relevant to the proposed course of study as set out by the JAMB Brochure.
- This is as determined by the JAMB annual policy meeting.
- Also, not be less than 1.68 meters tall for males and 1.65 meters for females.
- French and Arabic, the Mandarin language is an added advantage.
Screening Test Date and Requirements
- The screening test will be conducted as phase one of the Post-UTME screening and is scheduled to hold on Saturday 23 April 2024.
- Therefore, all eligible candidates are to bring along their Acknowledgement Form, Screening Test Admission Card, JAMB result slip and TWO (2) postcard size (3.5 x 5 inches) photographs to the Screening Test Centre.
- The photographs should show only from the chest upwards and should contain the candidate’s Name, Exam number, State, Exam Centre, Course of study and Signature at the back.
- Only successful candidates at the NDA Screening Test will subsequently be invited for the Armed Forces Selection Board (phase 2 of the screening test) following which the list of admitted candidates will be published.
Nature and Duration of Training
- Candidates admitted into NDA for Regular Course will undergo military and academic training as Officer Cadets for a duration of 5 years.
- On successful completion of training, graduands will earn an honours degree in a core discipline (BSc, BEng, BA).
- They will equally earn a Presidential Commission into the Armed Forces of Nigeria.
- All Regular Course cadets will train in NDA and the cost of their administration and logistics will be borne by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- In response to requests from candidates for reference materials, the Academy has offered a Compendium of Past Questions and answers at a token fee to interested candidates.
- This can be purchased from the Registry, NDA.
Screening Test Conditions
- Only candidates who satisfied the admission requirements and must have a UTME score of 180 for Arts & Social Sciences and Science while 210 scores for Engineering courses will be enabled to print the Screening Test Admission Card and participate in the NDA Screening Test at the Centre of choice.
Application Closing Date: Thursday 31st April 2024.
How to Apply for the Nigerian Defence Academy NDA application form
Candidates should log on to the application portal www.ndaapplications.net, select “Purchase Access Code” and fill in their details to pay for their application via REMITA after first obtaining their ORDER ID and REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code in the sum of N3,500.00 only.
Please NOTE that only payment against RRR Codes generated via the application portal would be accepted.
Submission of Applications
- Applications forms are to be submitted together with the scanned SSCE results online.
- On submission of the online application, candidates are to download an Acknowledgement Form.
- Interested candidates are advised to go online and complete the application.
- Please download and read carefully, the Instructions provided on the website.
- Applicants applying for admission into NDA must also apply to the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (Jamb) and must select NDA as the first choice institution.
- Such applicants are expected to sit for the jamb unified tertiary matriculation examinations (UTME).
Important Things To Note About NDA Post-UTME Registration
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport-size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The best way to pass any exam is by having a clue on what the exams look like which will place you ahead of others and prepare you ahead of time. Get updated Nigerian Defence Academy NDA on past Questions And Answers on nigerian-defence-academy-kaduna-postgraduate-past-questions-and-answers to enable you to prepare well for the upcoming exams.
If you still have any questions regarding the NDA 2024/2025 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and Proceed to complete the registration.