Are you a prospective PG student of the Nile University of Nigeria Abuja and wondering if SPGS form 2023 is out? If so, you are on the right page.
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to purchase the registration forms Now before the deadline. Nile University of Nigeria Abuja Postgraduate Form closing date is not specified. continue reading to see how to successfully apply for this admission without stress through the official school portal; https://www.nileuniversity.edu.ng/
How much is the Nile University of Nigeria Abuja postgraduate form 2023/2024? postgraduate admission form costs Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only and is non-refundable.
Nile University of Nigeria Abuja Postgraduate Admission Requirement
Before applying for Nile University of Nigeria Abuja School of Postgraduate Studies and obtaining the PG application form, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are eligible for admission. Below are the requirements.
- Five o’level credits passed in WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or GCE (o’ level) or their equivalent, including English language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharge Certificate or letter of Exemption.
- Three referee reports.
NOTE: When coming for registration, all prospective and transfer students should come with their credentials, including their certificates/degrees (first or/and second degree). In addition, students should have a copy of their official transcripts sent (from the tertiary institutions they graduated from) to Nile University.
Admission into the postgraduate diploma degree programme shall be opened to graduates of the Nile University of Nigeria or any other approved University with appropriate degree of Bachelor in any discipline and candidates holding the Higher National Diploma with upper credit shall also be eligible for admission.
Candidates with similar qualification but with a lower credit shall be eligible for admission provided they satisfy the Board of Postgraduate School by scoring a minimum of 50% in a qualifying examination administration by the University, may still be considered on individual merit.
Duration of Course (PGD)
The duration of the programme shall be minimum of 12 months and a maximum of 24 calendar months for full-time study.
- To graduate, candidates must register for courses carrying not less than 36 credits and not more than 40 credits and must earn a minimum of 36 credits including all compulsory and required courses. In addition, candidates must score not less than 50% in the weighted average of the best 36 credits which must include all compulsory and required courses.
- The final determination of the award will be based on the overall weighted average marks scored in all courses and have the following classification:
- Distinction- 70% and above
- Credits – 60% – 69.9%
- Pass- 50% – 59.9%
- Fail – 0 – 49.9%
MASTERS DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- For the M.A., and M.Sc., graduates of Nile University of Nigeria or any other approved University with appropriate University degree of Bachelor with at least a Second class lower.
- Candidates for the MBA (Executive) programme are required to possess a degree from a recognized University or hold professional qualifications approved by Senate e.g. HND (Upper Credit) ICAN, ACCA, ACMA, AIB, ACIS, etc and have at least five (5) years post qualification experience.
- For the M.A., M.Eng. M.Sc., the duration shall be a minimum of 18 calendar months (FENG & FNAS).
- In the case of MBA/MSC, the duration shall be a minimum of 24 calendar months.
- On the expiration of the maximum duration, a candidate may apply for not more than a 12 months extension to the Board of Postgraduate School and thereafter for one more year.
Nile University of Nigeria Abuja Postgraduate Form 2023/2024
The Nile University of Nigeria Abuja School of Postgraduate Studies invites applications from suitably qualified candidates into the various postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree, and Ph.D.) for the 2023/2024 academic session on a full-time and part-time basis.
Only those who meet the entry requirements for admission as outlined above are eligible to obtain the admission form.
How to Apply for Nile University of Nigeria Abuja Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024
To apply for Nile University of Nigeria Abuja Postgraduate Admission Form, please follow the steps below:
Postgraduate Studies at Nile University provides advanced educational opportunities to both the developing scholars and the working professionals.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
For enquiries, contact NUN admission team at +167350919, +154892616, +1See here for pricing1211 or +136326881.
During the postgraduate period, most candidates tend to search and go looking for free postgraduate past questions and answers pdf online which are not authentic instead of spending just as little amount of money to get the original pdf past questions and answers for their school which they can print out into a hard copy (should you choose to) to help them and get high scores which increases there chances of gaining admission. Get updated Past Questions And Answers of Nile University of Nigeria Abuja postgraduate on nile-university-of-nigeria-abuja-postgraduate-past-questions-and-answers
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions regarding University of Nigeria Abuja 2023/2024 form as our support team is readily available to attend to you. Best of luck as you gain admission this year.