Nnamdi Azikiwe University NAU Awka Anambra state post UTME Form for the 2024/2025 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
NAU Post UTME Form 2024/2025: Nnamdi Azikiwe University NAU Awka Anambra state Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration for 2024/2025 is now on sale And cut off mark is from 150-200. Nnamdi Azikiwe University NAU Awka Anambra state Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable.
Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry(DE) is now on. The NAU Post UTME form for 2024/2025 is now available online via apply.unizik.edu.ng and registration of NAU post utme will commence soon. Both the Post-UTME form and Direct Entry forms are now out on sale.
NOTE: No forms will be available on sale after the scheduled date of Examination. Pray your name appears on the Nnamdi Azikiwe University NAU Awka Anambra state admission list.
Candidates Eligible To Apply For NAU Post-UTME
1. Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than Two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
2. Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose NAU as first choice, and must have scored a minimum of 150. However there are some faculties that requires higher cut-off mark.
3. Five relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics, at the O-Levels obtained in not more than 2 sittings from any approved examination bodies.
4. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: A Level, Diploma etc and Nnamdi Azikiwe University NAU Awka Anambra state as first choice.
How TO Apply For NAU Post-UTME
UNIZIK Post UTME registration starts on 31st October 2024 and ends on 15th January 2024.
Change of course or change of institution into Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (and its affiliate institutions) ends on 15th January, 2024.
- Visit apply.unizik.edu.ng
- Create a UNIZIK application account by providing an email, phone number and password
- Validate your account by providing the code sent to your email/phone number
- Login with your username and password
- Click on 2024 PostUTME application
- Link your jamb registration profile to your account.
- Print out your Invoice and proceed to the bank to pay the sum of N2000
- Return to the portal and provide your date of birth with next of kin information
- Click on submit form to submit your application.
- You will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your application
For Direct Entry Candidates:
- In addition to the above registration procedures, candidates must also ensure that their academic transcript is forwarded to the Registrar, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka and hard copies of their JAMB E slip, O’ level result/s, OND/HND/First Degree or A’Level results to the office of Deputy Registrar (Admissions) on or before 13th January, 2024.
- Any candidate whose transcript is not received before the stipulated period will not be considered for admission
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
- Monitor your personal phone number/email and UNIZIK website for further details on the post-UTME / DE screening exercise.
- The screening exercise will be conducted in full compliance with established COVID-19 safety protocols.
- Candidates who did not register online will not be involved in the screening exercise.
- You must also upload your O’level results in JAMB portal to be considered for admissions.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with the wrong JAMB registration number at the bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
Note that: before admission can be offered by the University, applicants must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
Important Things To Note About NAU Post-UTME Registration
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The best way to pass any exam is by having a clue on what the exams look like which will place you ahead of others and prepare you ahead of time. Get updated Nnamdi Azikiwe University Akwa NAU Anambra State past Questions And Answers on https://www.stan.org.ng/nnamdi-azikiwe-university-akwa-nau-anambra-state-past-questions-and-answers/ to enable you prepare well for the upcoming exams.
If you still have any questions regarding the NAU 2024/2025 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and Proceed to complete the registration.