Novena University Delta State post-UTME Form for the 2024/2025 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
Novena University Post UTME Form 2024/2025: Novena University Delta State Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration for 2024/2025 is now on sale cut-off mark is from 140-200. Novena University Delta State Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable.
Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry(DE) is now on. Novena University Post UTME form for 2024/2025 is now available online and registration of Novena University post UTME will commence soon. Both the Post-UTME form and Direct Entry forms are now out on sale.
NOTE: No forms will be available for sale after the scheduled date of Examination. Pray your name appears on the Novena University Delta State admission list.
Candidates Eligible To Apply For Novena University Post-UTME
- UTME candidates with a minimum of 140 in the 2024 UTME who choose Novena University as their first or second choice university or who are requesting a change of institution to Novena University through JAMB.
- Candidates for direct entry with A levels, ONDs, HNDs, NCEs, or JUPEBs who have chosen Novena University as their first or second choice university, or who are requesting a change of institution through JAMB and have obtained the 2024 Direct Entry JAMB form.
How to Apply for Novena University application form
Visit the Novena University post-UTME screening portal novenauniversity.edu.ng. Use your JAMB registration number as your User name and proceed as follows:
- Visit Novena University’s website.
- Select “Post UTME Screening Form” from the list of links.
- Complete the application and send it in.
- Remita can be used to pay the application fee.
Additionally, forms can be purchased at the following locations for N7,500.00 only in cash or bank draft:
- REGISTRAR’S OFFICE: Novena University, Amal Campus.
- LAGOS OFFICE: Former Premises of Lagos State University, Anthony Campus, 326-328, Ikorodu Road, Anthony Village. Lagos
- ABUJA OUTLET: Polaris Bank Plc, Plot 557, Gimbiya Street, Area 11, Garki, Abuja.
It is important for candidates to note that the screening exercise will take place as indicated on the screening exercise slip they printed out following their online registration.
The scheduled date, time, and location must be written on the test slip. Candidates won’t be considered if they don’t show up for the screening test on the scheduled date and time. The test dates shown on the test slip generated during the online registration process must be adhered to by all candidates for the screening exercise.
Please Note: It is very important to use a valid email address since your admission updates will be sent to the email address you provide and it will also be needed to regain access to your account if you forgot your password.
Important Things To Note About Novena University Post-UTME Registration
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport-size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The best way to pass any exam is by having a clue on what the exams look like which will place you ahead of others and prepare you ahead of time. Get updated Novena University Delta State past Questions And Answers on novena-university-ogume-delta-state-past-questions-and-answers to enable you to prepare well for the upcoming exams.
If you still have any questions regarding Novena University 2024/2025 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and Proceed to complete the registration.