Are you a prospective PG student of the Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago-Iwoye and wondering if OOU SPGS form 2023 is out? If so, you are on the right page.
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to purchase the registration forms Now before the deadline. Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago-Iwoye Postgraduate Form closing date is not specified. continue reading to see how to successfully apply for this admission without stress through the official school portal; http://oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
How much is the Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago-Iwoye postgraduate form 2023/2024? OOU postgraduate admission form costs Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) only and is non-refundable.
Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago-Iwoye Postgraduate Admission Requirement
Before applying for Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago-Iwoye School of Postgraduate Studies and obtaining the OOU PG application form, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are eligible for admission. Below are the requirements.
a. Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
Applicants for admission into the Postgraduate Diploma Programme must be:
- Graduate of the Olabisi Onabanjo University or any other approved University with a minimum of Third Class.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma at not less than Lower Credit level.
b. Academic Master Degree Programmes
(i) M.A/M.Sc./M.Ed., LL.M
Applicants shall normally possess not lower than Second Class Honours (Lower Division) Degree of the Olabisi Onabanjo University or any other approved University in relevant disciplines.
c. Professional Master Degree Programmes
Applicants shall normally possess not lower than Second Class Honours (Lower Division) Degree of the Olabisi Onabanjo University or other approved University or a Higher National Diploma at not less than Lower Credit level or a Third Class University Degree with a Postgraduate Diploma in relevant field(s) and/or fellowship of relevant professional body.
d. Ph.D Programmes
- Candidates who obtained their Master degree in relevant disciplines from Olabisi Onabanjo University with a minimum of 3.50 Cumulative Grade Points would be allowed to register for Ph.D. programmes directly.
- Candidates from Olabisi Onabanjo University with Cumulative Grade Points of 3.00 to 3.49 will only be admitted for M.Phil/Ph.D. and not Ph.D. directly. Their candidature for Ph.D. shall however be determined on the basis of their performance after two (2) Semesters course work.
- Candidates who obtained their Master degree in relevant disciplines from other Institutions apart from Olabisi Onabanjo University with a minimum of 3.00 Cumulative Grade Points on a 5 point Scale or Weighted Average of 50% will only be admitted for M.Phil/Ph.D. Their candidature for Ph.D. shall however be determined on the basis of their performance after two (2) Semesters course work.
e. Candidates applying for the following programmes are to note their admission requirements:
- M.Sc. Mass Communication
- O’ Level Credit pass in English Language and Mathematics are compulsory for all applicants for Mass Communication Programmes.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Law
- Candidates having not less than Third Class Bachelor’s Degree in Law of the Olabisi Onabanjo University or any other approved University. Candidates must possess at least five credit passes at O’ Level including English Language and English Literature.
- Master of Law (LL.M.)
- Holders of Bachelor of Law (LL.B) Degree of Olabisi Onabanjo University or any other University recognized by the Senate of Olabisi Onabanjo University with a minimum of Second Class Lower; and
- Holders of Bachelor of Law (LL.B) Degree of Olabisi Onabanjo University or any other University recognized by the Senate of Olabisi Onabanjo University who do not meet the requirement in (a) above but hold the Postgraduate Diploma in Law Degree.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Anaesthesia
- Holders of a good First Degree in Medicine and Surgery from Olabisi Onabanjo University or any other University approved by Senate of Olabisi Onabanjo University.
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Graduates of Olabisi Onabanjo University with a degree of M.B.Ch.B or equivalent Medical and Dental Degrees such as MBS/BDS from other recognized Universities. Candidates must possess at least five years qualification experience (including Internship, NYSC Services plus three years working experience in areas relevant to Public Health.
- M.Sc. Pharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Technology
- Holders of a good First Degree in Pharmacy (classified) from Olabisi Onabanjo University or any other University approved by Senate of Olabisi Onabanjo University.
- Holders of classified Pharmacy degrees not below Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or CGPA of not less than 3.0 may be admitted.
- Candidates must have scored acceptable grades (not less than C) in Pharmaceutics courses in their final year undergraduate examinations.
IN ADDITION TO THE STATED ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR INDIVIDUAL PROGRAMMES ABOVE, ALL APPLICANTS ARE TO NOTE THAT:
- All programmes in the University require O’ Level Credit pass in English Language and Mathematics in addition to three other credits in relevant subjects.
- The University Matriculation requirements of individual Departments running the programme must be satisfied before a candidate can be considered for Admission.
- For admission into any of the Programmes, possession of National Youth Service Corps (N.Y.S.C.) Discharge/Exemption/Exclusion Certificate issued by the Directorate is compulsory.
- All Applicants are to request their Alma Mater to forward the Academic Transcripts of their Higher National Diploma / 1st Degree / Postgraduate Diploma / Master Degree to the Secretary, Postgraduate School, Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye not later than Friday, 7th August, 2024.
- All Ph.D. candidates are required to contact the relevant Departments for availability of Supervisors and vacancies before applying.
- Every applicant is required to submit photocopies of all certificates listed in the application form such as Degree, Diploma, NYSC and Professional Certificates at the relevant departments.
- Completed Application Form and Acknowledgement Slip/Photo card are to be submitted to the Secretary, Postgraduate School and to the relevant Department not later than Friday, 7th August, 2024.
Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago-Iwoye Postgraduate Form 2023/2024
The Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago-Iwoye School of Postgraduate Studies invites applications from suitably qualified candidates into the various OOU postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree, and Ph.D.) for the 2023/2024 academic session on a full-time and part-time basis.
Only those who meet the entry requirements for admission as outlined above are eligible to obtain the admission form.
How to Apply for Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago-Iwoye Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024
To apply for OOU Postgraduate Admission Form, please follow the steps below:
1. Visit pgs.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/
2. Fill out the necessary information in the new application section, including the program you want to apply for.(Be sure to provide a working phone number and email address; this information will be used to track your application.)
3. Immediately following the completion of the form, a one-time authentication code would be issued to the specified mail address.
4. To verify your information, type the authentication code in the box that is available.
5. The payment method that best fits you can be chosen from your dashboard. (Payment by POS or Web)
6. Use the telephone number you supplied while filling out the initial form as your MATRIC/REGISTRATION Number when making payments via POS. (Your payment will be acknowledged in the next two hours.)
7. Once the payment has been received successfully, make sure the form is filled out correctly (click on Fill Biodata Form to do this).
8. Following Step 7 above, a Form Number would be generated for you and then emailed to your email address.
9. Following that, you will be taken to a page where you must modify your password. Note: Your first password is your SURNAME.
10. Fill out your application form’s biodata details from your dashboard and submit them, making sure to include all necessary information.
11. Before submitting, be sure to check the box on the confirmation page for your biodata because if you don’t, the form will remain open.
12. The Secretary, Postgraduate School, Olabiyi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye, and the Head of the Department where the tour program is based should then get a copy of the application acknowledgment slip along with a copy of each of your credentials.
During postgraduate period, most candidates tend to search and go looking for free postgraduate past questions an answers pdf online which are not authentic instead of spending just as little amount of money to get the original pdf past questions and answers for their school which they can print out into a hard copy (should you choose to) in order to helm them and get high scores which increases there chances of gaining admission. Get updated Past Questions And Answers of Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago-Iwoye postgraduate on olabisi-onabanjo-university-ago-iwoye-posgraduate-past-questions-and-answers
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions regarding Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago-Iwoye 2023/2024 form as our support team are readily available to attend to you. Best of luck as you gain admission this year.