Paul University Awka Anambra State post-UTME Form for the 2024/2025 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
Paul University Post UTME Form 2024/2025: Paul University Awka Anambra State Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration for 2024/2025 is now on sale cut-off mark is from 140-200. Paul University Awka Anambra State Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable.
Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry(DE) is now on. Paul University Post UTME form for 2024/2025 is now available online and registration of Paul University post UTME will commence soon. Both the Post-UTME form and Direct Entry forms are now out on sale.
NOTE: No forms will be available for sale after the scheduled date of Examination. Pray your name appears on the Paul University Awka Anambra State admission list.
Candidates Eligible To Apply For Paul University Post-UTME
To be eligible for admission to Paul University Awka, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have a minimum of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects at O’Level (WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or equivalent).
- Paul University Awka cut-off points for the 2023/2024 Academic Session for UTME are 140 and above.
- Candidates that have applied to other Universities and scored 140 and are interested in changing institutions to Paul University Awka are advised to do so.
- You must have a good personal statement and letters of recommendation.
How to Apply for Paul University application form
- Both the candidates, who made Paul University their first choice in JAMB and those, who did not make it their first choice, but are interested in attending Paul University should complete the online Application form.
- Interested candidates should go to any of the following bank and make a deposit of five thousand naira (N5,000) Application fee, and collect his/her payment teller.
|(1) Zenith Bank PLC
|Paul University, Awka
|(2) Access Bank PLC
|Paul University, Awka
- With the payment teller, the candidate goes to our 2019/2024 UTME/DE Admissions Portal on our website and completes the Application form, ensuring that he/she state the Bank and the teller number of his/her payment.
- Candidates should also indicate clearly their telephone number and email address, as these will be used in communicating to them on successful admission.
- On successful submission of the application by clicking Submit Application button, the candidate is notified on the screen with a link to print his/her Application Form as well as a mail being sent to his/her e-mail address if email was provided during filling the form from where he/she can subsequently print out a copy of the submitted application. If you did not get the notification on your Inbox, quickly check your SPAM box.
- Paul University will acknowledge the Applications of qualified candidates and advise them to wait for Provisional Admission Letter from JAMB.
- With the Provisional Admission Letter from JAMB, the student will now visit our website for the payment of Acceptance fee of twenty thousand naira (N20,000) and commencement of Registration.
- The admitted candidates will be expected to pay the yearly Portal Access Fee of N2,000 with the Acceptance fee.
- Candidate can make their payments using any of the following channels:
- Bank Deposit and follow the Payment procedure to submit their payment details and commence registration.
- Online Payment using ATM card and the Payment procedure to submit their payment details and commence registration. Candidate who opts for the using of ATM cards will be required to pay 2% processing commission.
Programmes/Courses: +16-139-3949, +13-339-2089
Problems with the site: +16-549-0926, +16-192-8360
E-Mail: [email protected]
Important Things To Note About Paul University Post-UTME Registration
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport-size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The best way to pass any exam is by having a clue on what the exams look like which will place you ahead of others and prepare you ahead of time. Get updated Paul University Awka Anambra State past Questions And Answers on paul-university-awka-anambra-state-past-questions-and-answers to enable you to prepare well for the upcoming exams.
If you still have any questions regarding Paul University 2024/2025 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and Proceed to complete the registration.