Plateau State University PLASU Bokkos post UTME Form for the 2024/2025 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
PLASU Post UTME Form 2024/2025: Plateau State University PLASU Bokkos Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration for 2024/2025 is now on sale And cut off mark is from 150-200. Plateau State University PLASU Bokkos Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable.
Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry(DE) is now on. The PLASU Post UTME form for 2024/2025 is now available online via www.plasu.edu.ng/eportal and registration of PLASU post utme will commence soon. Both the Post-UTME form and Direct Entry forms are now out on sale.
NOTE: No forms will be available on sale after the scheduled date of Examination. Pray your name appears on the Plateau State University PLASU Bokkos admission list.
Candidates Eligible To Apply For PLASU Post-UTME
1. Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than Two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
2. Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose PLASU as first choice, and must have scored a minimum of 150. However there are some faculties that requires higher cut-off mark.
3. Five relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics, at the O-Levels obtained in not more than 2 sittings from any approved examination bodies.
4. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: A Level, Diploma etc and Plateau State University PLASU Bokkos as first choice.
How TO Apply For PLASU Post-UTME
- To apply for Plateau State University, Bokkos Post UTME Screening Form 2024, go to www.plasu.edu.ng/eportal to begin your registration. PLASU UTME Form price is N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only). Candidates are to login to the portal and make payment using Remita.After the online payment, fill in your bio-data and printout the Post UTME Screening Schedule from PLASU Website and check the details of the screening exercise including time and venue for your department. Remember, you will be required to upload your JAMB result and O’Level result on the portal before registration.
Note that: before admission can be offered by the University, applicants must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
Important Things To Note About PLASU Post-UTME Registration
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The best way to pass any exam is by having a clue on what the exams look like which will place you ahead of others and prepare you ahead of time. Get updated Plateau State University PLASU Bokkos past Questions And Answers on https://www.stan.org.ng/plateau-state-university-plasu-bokkos-past-questions-and-answers/ to enable you prepare well for the upcoming exams.
If you still have any questions regarding the PLASU 2024/2025 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and Proceed to complete the registration.