This is to inform the general public that the Admission form for School of Basic Midwifery Gwagwalada 2023/2024 is now Available on sale. All prospective students of the School of Basic Midwifery Gwagwalada and the general public are informed that the 2023/2024 School of Basic Midwifery and Midwifery Gwagwalada Form is now on sale. The School of Basic Midwifery Gwagwalada form cost Five Thousand Two Hundred Naira (N5,200).
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to purchase the registration forms Now before the deadline. School of Basic Midwifery Gwagwalada Form closing date is not specified. continue reading to see how to successfully apply for this admission without stress through the official school portal; www.remita.net
School of Basic Midwifery Gwagwalada Admission Form 2023/2024
Qualified candidates for admission into School of Basic Midwifery Gwagwalada for the Basic Nursing and Midwifery programme for 2023/2024 academic session are advised to pick the form now.
Candidates who are eligible are those who have their WAEC, GCE, or NECO with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, chemistry, and Biology at not more than two sittings.
Subject Combination/ JAMB UTME Requirements
In UTME, please note that English language is compulsory for this course. Therefore, the three (3) other JAMB UTME subjects combination needed to study Nursing/Nursing Science under the Faculty of Medical, Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences in any listed university including School of Basic Midwifery Gwagwalada include;
Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
The O’level subject combination and requirements needed to study Nursing/Nursing Sciences includes;
Five (5) credit passes in
Mathematics ,Chemistry, Biology, English and Physics
How to Apply For School of Basic Midwifery Gwagwalada Admission Form 2023/2024
Please read the entire document before moving on to the application button below. For your application, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Pay non -refundable fee of five thousand naira (5,200) only into Health and Human Services Secretariat (HHSS) Revenue Account No. 3402015028 in FCMB and Two hundred naira only to FCT Nursing and Midwifery Committee Account No. 2034009628 First Bank Plc.
- Submit the two (2) stamp payment tellers for receipt and collection of application forms at FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada.
- Completed forms are not be returned to the Principal, FCT School of Midwifery, Gwagwalada for Basic Midwifery Programme.
- The completed form must be submitted within one week of purchase for data capturing
STEPS TO MAKE PAYMENT ON REMITA PLATFORM
- Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on Pay TSA & States
- Click on FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY ADMIN
- Click on Who do you want to pay and choose FCT Health & Human Service Secretariat
- Click on Name of Service/Purpose and choose Sale of Forms for Basic Midwifery
- Enter other Payment Details as required and SUBMIT to generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR)
- Use any Bank Branch of your choice to complete your payment
Take the electronic receipt of payment to the school to be converted to receipt and obtain your Application form
Entrance examination holds from 10th to 14th January, 2023. The candidate’s individual exam detail will be sent Via SMS to the contacts phone number provided in the form. Candidates are required to Print their photocard and come with it on their day of Examination.
The Examination will be Computer Based Test covering English, mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Current Affair.
N.B; Applicant must have a functional phone number. Pregnant candidates and candidates below the age of 17 (seventeen) years are advised not to obtain the forms
NOTE: Once the School of Basic Midwifery Gwagwalada intake is closed, new applications will not be submitted. so register now while the application are still ongoing to stand a chance of gaining admission.
During post UTME period, most candidates tend to search and go looking for free post UTME past questions an answers pdf online which are not authentic instead of spending just as little amount of money to get the original pdf past questions and answers for their school which they can print out into a hard copy (should you choose to) in order to helm them and get high scores which increases there chances of gaining admission. Get the updated School of Basic Midwifery Gwagwalada past questions and answers on updated-copy-of-school-of-basic-midwifery-past-question-and-answers-gwagwalada
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions regarding School of Basic Midwifery Gwagwalada 2023/2024 form as our support team are readily available to attend to you. Best of luck as you gain admission this year.