This is to inform the general public that the Admission form for School of Nursing Ilaro 2023/2024 is now Available on sale. All prospective students of the School of Nursing Ilaro and the general public are informed that the 2023/2024 School of Nursing and Midwifery Ilaro Form is now on sale. The Ogun State school of nursing Ilaro form costs N15,300 (Fifteen Thousand Three Hundred Naira Only).
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to purchase the registration forms Now before the deadline. School of Nursing Ilaro Form closing date is not specified. continue reading to see how to successfully apply for this admission without stress through the official school portal; https://www.mohsonmportal.com/register
School of Nursing Ilaro Admission Form 2023/2024
Qualified candidates for admission into School of Nursing Ilaro for the Basic Nursing and Midwifery programme for 2023/2024 academic session are advised to pick the form now.
Candidates who are eligible are those who have their WAEC, GCE, or NECO with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, chemistry, and Biology at not more than two sittings.
Subject Combination/ JAMB UTME Requirements
In UTME, please note that English language is compulsory for this course. Therefore, the three (3) other JAMB UTME subjects combination needed to study Nursing/Nursing Science under the Faculty of Medical, Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences in any listed university including School of Nursing Ilaro include;
Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
The O’level subject combination and requirements needed to study Nursing/Nursing Sciences includes;
Five (5) credit passes in
Mathematics ,Chemistry, Biology, English and Physics
How to Apply For School of Nursing Ilaro Admission Form 2023/2024
Please read the entire document before moving on to the application button below. For your application, follow the steps mentioned below:
Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery, Abeokuta, Ijebu-Ode, and Ilaro, hereby inform all interested applicants to visit the application portal at https://www.mohsonmportal.com/register in order to participate in the online application exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic session.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ to start your application and complete the registration form. Please note your e-mail and password as you will be required to log in with them to complete your application.
- Please ensure you use a valid email you have access to, other vital information about this admission will be sent to you via email.
- From the dashboard, click on ‘Make Payment’
- Enter your card details to pay the sum of NGN15,300:00 (Fifteen Thousand and Three Hundred Naira).
- After a successful payment, your status on the portal will be updated and you will be able to complete the admission form.
- After the submission of the form, your Examination Photocard will be generated, please print it out in full color.
- Only applicants with a valid examination photocard (Colour Print) will be allowed to write the CBT Entrance Examination.
NOTE: Once the School of Nursing Ilaro intake is closed, new applications will not be submitted. so register now while the application are still ongoing to stand a chance of gaining admission.
During post UTME period, most candidates tend to search and go looking for free post UTME past questions an answers pdf online which are not authentic instead of spending just as little amount of money to get the original pdf past questions and answers for their school which they can print out into a hard copy (should you choose to) in order to helm them and get high scores which increases there chances of gaining admission.
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions regarding School of Nursing Ilaro 2023/2024 form as our support team are readily available to attend to you. Best of luck as you gain admission this year.
Leave a Reply